Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delija_sever029: 1 week ban from bgrh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Delija, Why dont you post over here... I am sure the regulars will give you a warm welcome.:)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054945156&page=639

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

No no,dude,i wasnt complaining about mine posts werent replied,i got already advice thats not something i should pay much attention on coz not everyone are going to answer me and thats cool,i didnt said thats a problem at all,i was functioning with everyone in normal way till they banned me and i accepted my ban as always and i said Theadydal i wont complain about it coz i always accept ban,but now she started thread about it even i said i wont coz i dont care arguing about it

What are you talking about 10-15 people say that per day?If someone dont get them beer,hey wont noone give me a beer and all its cool,i say that once and i am child?Why dont you find posts where people say same thing as i did and i dont see them being banned for it

Least 5 times yestrday there were posts like "Noone will bring me beer" as the result they was being ignored and i didnt noticed you banned them,but coz they are your friends right?And coz of that sentence i deserved ban?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

eh....

*passes OP some beer* ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Delija, please start quoting people. It's hard to see who you are answering. will make it clearer for everyone. :)

am sorry but i am really pissed coz i didnt deserved it,i am just asking theadydal why couldnt she just PM me like trout did and say you know things are like that and that....
    instead of started talking how she will ban me what she acctually did even i listened her and fixed that missunderstanding with the guy i had it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

delija_sever029 I am still waiting for links to the posts of the people you said were abusing you and for the quotes from the pms from me which you said contained threats.

Unlike the other mods I do not see the point in mollycoddling you and holding your hand and I do not fancy being bombbarded with pms as you have done to Tom Dunne previously.

Why have you not answer any of the questions I have put to you ?
    What do you mean by saying I have threatened you and saying that I am not normal ?
    Why have not you used the reported post function even once ?
    What do you mean by me pretending to have some sort of power ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭jaykay74

banned from a fake bar ordering fake booze :). I think you dodged a bullet there. Off to a real bar...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I didn't want it to come to this, but at this stage, you've asked for it.
    Ok folks,i came in that bar few month ago as newbie trying to get some people to talk with,on the beggining some people said its a sh!t and dont go there but i didnt wanted to listen,i tryed to talk with some people and i did,i got some friends and i must say its quite normal forum,except some people trying all the time to provoke.

Provoke? Provoke you say? Links please. The thought of one user provoking another user in BGRH is laughable at best. The bar thread is one of the more surreal, silly and downright nonsensical thread on Boards.ie. If one user is provoking another user, neither I, nor the other mods, would stand for it. Unless, of course, by provoking, you mean having the craic.....
    They say its irish humour to call you clown and other things,i agree,i do that but with people i know,so dont tell me its irish humours to go around and offend everyone around you and say,hey thats irish jumour dude,without getting punch in your face?

A punch in the face? Are you suggesting the bar is a rough joint?

Seriously, as I have explained to you in numerous Private Messages, it is all light-hearted banter. If you cannot understand Irish humour, after my repeated attempts to explain it to you, there is nothing more I can do. I should also point out that not all posters in the bar thread are Irish.
    All i wanted is explanation and later i fixed that with guy who said that and everything was cool but this lady topic starter banned me coz she said i am some baby coz i complain about it and i am making situation in bar depressive or something,so mod,its easier to ban the one whos complain than to solve the problem?

You were banned before, you were warned last night, you didn't heed the warning, fair ban. Now you hurl numerous Private Messages at all three mods despite numerous requests not to.
    I noticed you folks are private friends,so?Thats giving you power to ban anyone who dare to complain about anything in that bar what your private friends did?its easier?Thats not your private forum or forum for 20-30 ffriends who comes there?

And now we get to one major problem delija appears to have - the fact that BGRH'ers tend to meet up every now and then. It happens in all fora across Boards.ie, get over it. I am sure at some stage we will get around to organising one in Serbia.
    Trout is mod who onlyone really tryed to talk to me and help to fix situation and you started sending me threads how you will ban me forever if i dont stop?Stop what?Defending while your friend tryed offending me?Maybe you should really ask yourself why you have 30 people there only coming,maybe everyone should be really welcomed and not just saying that as a phrase,people not coming there coz they saw how u functioning,i wanted to change that and still get along but it seems its impossible

As I have said to you in countless Private Messages, you appear to have a problem with people not including you in irreverent discussions. It's nothing personal, it's not because you are foreign, it's because that's the way things go. Deal with it.

I personally believe we have all tried to accommodate you, we have tried our best, despite you being initially quite sparky and sensitive to comments you didn't understand. You have handled this situation quite badly, I emphasised to you before the use of the Report Post button, but you appear to prefer to fire up the occasional diatribe about how Irish people are xenophobic.

It is posts such as these that are losing you any credibility in BGRH, and they have no place in a thread such as the bar. They do lower the light-hearted tone of the thread, I don't care what anyone says.

To finish, I think it is a case of lost in translation. You appear to want to be part of the the thread so badly and take it so personally when occasional, flippant comments are thrown about. It's nothing personal, it's all a bit of craic.

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Am I the only person who doesn't understand anything Delija is saying (if anything)?

I am just saying i was trying and i did talking normally to everyone,i am not complaining if people was ignoring me coz they didnt last 2 month,i said that about ignoring only last night and even few people did same,so only coz i said that sentence i deservet to be banned and marked as some weirdo whos like crying baby?
    You will say these 2 month in bar was same as first time?

delija_sever029 you still have not answered the questions I put to you.
    Also do I have your permission to reproduct the pms you sent to me here ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

delija.

Answer Thaedydal's questions, or else you are going to look foolish.

delija_sever029 I am not as nice or as patient as Tom Dunne.I will not tolerate you whining that people are not as friendly as you want them to be and it is nothing to do with you not being irish how dare you accuse me and all the other posters of being xenophobic.

This is coz i said i wont accept theory that in Ireland is possible you call a jerk,clown or something any stranger you meet as you tryed to say

Get of the cross, cos you won't fit through the bar door while you are on it.

Dont get this....

Yes I really do find you annoying with your whining and complaining and then you wonder why people do not wish to engage with you on the forum, why should they when you take offense and slight at ever hands turn ?

Stop running to the mods we are not your mother and we can not make the other children play with you.

this is the last pm I am sending on this matter any further discussion will have to be on feedback and
    I will considered repeated pms on this topic to be harrashement.

Thaedydal

I am annoying coz i made a post why you folks u not answering?As everyone do as a joke when they dont get any answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Jesus guys.

The phrase "so what?" comes to mind here.

Relax yizzer cacks :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

delija_sever029,

you need to post links to incidents or else it's just random nonsense to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Maximilian wrote: »
    Am I the only person who doesn't understand anything Delija is saying (if anything)?

73.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Des should be a translator.

The point is there wasnt incidents,some guy said something,we fixed it and after it i got banned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

jaykay74 wrote: »
    banned from a fake bar ordering fake booze :). I think you dodged a bullet there. Off to a real bar...

Stuffed animal tea party FTW!

Again where are the threaths

also you should use quotes other wise it is hard to see who said that
    [noparse]
    x
    [/noparse]

Where are the links to the posts of people abusing you ?

Again do I have your permission to post the pms you sent to me ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

okay, i get ignored in the bar on a regular basis, in actually fact i ordered a pint 2 hours ago and i am still waiting on it but i didnt get upset and moaning that i was being ignored.

you seem like a nice bloke but everyone has to tip toe around you in case you get upset.

i dont care that you are not ireland, if i have no interest in your posts i am not going to reply to them.

This is the life you accept when you live in the internet world

now take your ban like a man , its only a week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

delija_sever029, Irish humour can be very strange to people who are not used to it. We do poke fun at each other all the time. It isn't meant to be taken personally.

If you can post links to the comments you have a problem with we will be able to understand what the problem is.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

irishbird wrote: »
    okay, i get ignored in the bar on a regular basis, in actually fact i ordered a pint 2 hours ago and i am still waiting on it

Bloody cheek.

I did take a ban like a man and Theadydal opened this thread,not me,once again i wasnt moaning coz i am being ignored just asked few things and noone answered so i gave comment it seems i am ignores,those comments we can read everyday and its normal,i was commenting,not moaning or crying,is it so hard to understand?

And also once again i need to said its not problem here with the people i am talking about mod

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

RIght, to be somewhat helpful, here's where this all started.

Post 61911 by Delija, responded to by post 61914 by DenMan.

Read for about 80 posts from there and you'll all have an idea of what happened. Delija is from Serbia and, as such, it's sometimes difficult to understand what he means. That's why his posts here are difficult to decipher.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Hey there Delija
    What's it like in Serbia?
    I'm a thousand miles away
    But a/s/l tonight you look so angry
    Yes you do
    BGRH's not the same without you
    I swear it's true

Hey there Delija
    Don't you worry about the banning