Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delija_sever029: 1 week ban from bgrh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Pighead wrote: »
    And there it is folks. Prove if ever it was needed that this potty mouthed woman isn't fit to be a mod. Shocking language that both apalled and aroused Pighead simultaneously.

delija for mod of BGRH.

careful now trollhead you will upset beruthiel with talk like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Maximilian wrote: »
    nothing worse than nasty pms.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Thaedydal wrote: »
    careful now trollhead you will upset beruthiel with talk like that.
    What has this got to do with the beautiful Beruthial? She's got more modding skills in her sexy little finger than you have in your whole body. Her modding is much like her hand jobs. Gentle yet firm, takes her time and always ensures a happy ending for all.

Your modding skills are clumsy and rough and cause skin blisters.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I had hoped that in this way he would listen, post up the links and actually answer the questions being put to him but again he keeps up with the persecution complex.

i.e. through a confrontational public lynching and/or added humiliation. As Tom said, he was reluctant to get into it and it seems trout was trying to deflate it. And I'm guessing you're clever and experienced enough to know that it probably wasn't going to change things except throw things into the public domain. Now if delija had started it...

Boards doesn't have a 'restrict pm's from' option? Endless possibilities for stalking...:pac:

Anyway I saw what you did to Nerin and to beercat-in-the-form-of-an-ashtray before, so I'd better make myself scarce now.:eek:

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Mairt wrote: »
    :D

Way to ruin the ambiguity Mairt.

Sheesh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

And just to say i dont like this thing went public coz first time when i came as newbie i deserved to be banned coz i didnt understand the point and meaning of the bar at all so i made some huge sh!ts and only Tom remember which so he banned me with reason and still didnt went with it in public even he could and i wouldnt have objection on that coz it would be expected,but now i first cant understand that i earned ban for this nonsence and than to be exposed to public comments about that stupid nonsence thing,but ok,Thead is mod and if she thinks this made some progress and solved the problems she thought there is i am ok,but i still think theres no problem,i made one comment i had a bit missunderstanding with Den dude which we cleared so i dont see why i made so huge mistake still,later i did overreacted but all the PM's and all the things we were talking about happened after i was banned,the only thing i was talking with Thead is that Pm she sent me and i said its all cool,in meaning we cleared that missunderstanding and its all ok now,and next Pm i got is i am banned

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Delija, you simply must take the advice given by Willburt earlier in the thread and by Gandalf here.

Sepcially the bit about not replying to this thread anymore. It'll die out. It'll be forgotten about.

The worst thing that could happen is for this thread to rumble on any more. It's not doing you any good. It's actually serving no purpose that I can see.

Leave it be, and we'll talk to you in a week's time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The thread has brought up other issues mentioned by posters and some intresting replies .

latchyco wrote: »
    The thread has brought up other issues mentioned by posters and some intresting replies .

It's impossible to say this without sounding like a smart arse but I genuinely want to know: Such as?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

PAINFUL THREAD TO READ IS PAINFUL

i havent been on bgrh in a while, and when i do delija is usually there. i do remember when he got there first,and the lil tantrum that went on over it, some people agrred with him some people didnt.

i also recall myself and a few other being added to msn for no reason, having not even talked to delija that much, i just shrugged it off, but another person complained to me that they took their address down because they never talked to delija and thought random addings was weird.

all i can say is that it still seems delija is trying too hard still,and while i feel sorry for him, he has to take it on board or people are just going to get angry and telll him stfu and gtfo.

• Advertisement

nkay1985 wrote: »
    It's impossible to say this without sounding like a smart arse but I genuinely want to know: Such as?

Well i am about to go out soon . So why dont you troll back and read the posts again carefully and maybe you will find out and form your own opinions ? .

You do have your own opinons dont you ?

( i will return to answer any querys misunderstandings or misconceptions you may have , that is unless somebody else does so in my absense ) hmmmm ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Nerin what was at first time doesnt have nothing with this that happened this time,Delija is now a nice man whos respecting other folks and not doing things you mentioned,and you know he always liked your sword:D

latchyco wrote: »
    Well i am about to go out soon . So why dont you troll back and read the posts again carefully and maybe you will find out and form your own opinions ? .

You do have your own opinons dont you ?

( i will return to answer any querys misunderstandings or misconceptions you may have , that is unless somebody else does so in my absense ) hmmmm ?

I read the thread carefully the first time. But, nonetheless, I have re-read it and still dont see any other issues mentioned by posters. So if you feel this is a misconcepption I'll gladly accept your clarification when you return.

Until that happens, I'll stick with my view that this thread has served no meaningful purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Nerin wrote: »
    PAINFUL THREAD TO READ IS PAINFUL

i haven't been on bgrh in a while, and when i do delija is usually there. i do remember when he got there first,and the lil tantrum that went on over it, some people agrred with him some people didn't.

i also recall myself and a few other being added to msn for no reason, having not even talked to delija that much, i just shrugged it off, but another person complained to me that they took their address down because they never talked to delija and thought random addings was weird.

all i can say is that it still seems delija is trying too hard still,and while i feel sorry for him, he has to take it on board or people are just going to get angry and telll him stfu and gtfo.

+1 on the painful thread front - text speak AND broken English in the same post is way too hard to handle - my eyes hurt by post #10, now I have face ache!

@Delija: you have to understand that the Bar thread turns over very quickly and posts can be missed - don't take it personally. It can be off putting when a full-blown chat is going on in the bar when you enter but just join in and ask for some food, SP will sort you out! ;), yes people know each other very well in there (jebus yid swear the place is real) but I never found it 'clicky' I have to say.

Take the ban on the chin. Thaed can be a bit scary*, she is known to shoot from the hip an is not one to candy-coat her responses. This is probably what got you aggravated and wanting to send tirades of PMs - to her and to others - not a good idea. Also, she was right to address this in feedback (with or without your permission) as you kept PMing her after she requested that you stop. Take that one as a lesson learned and have respect for PMs particularly when being asked NOT to PM.

Now to the bar for a pint and a steak and another pint.....

*/runs and hides

• Registered Users Posts: 7,996 ✭✭✭DenMan

I read the thread carefully the first time. But, nonetheless, I have re-read it and still dont see any other issues mentioned by posters. So if you feel this is a misconcepption I'll gladly accept your clarification when you return.

Until that happens, I'll stick with my view that this thread has served no meaningful purpose.

Agreed

He got a slap on the wrist and now has to take his suspension.

Den

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

DenMan wrote: »
    Agreed

He got a slap on the wrist and now has to take his suspension.

Den

As you should have got for calling him a clown in the first place. I didn't see any "Irish" humour in that comment tbh.

sueme wrote: »
    As you should have got for calling him a clown in the first place. I didn't see any "Irish" humour in that comment tbh.

depends on the context.... Den can you link the exact post?

One poster hinted to the affect that it was an exercise in public humiliation for deliga.Now weather he deserved or contributed to it himself is another thing which is why the thread revolved around his ban and him defending himself .

Another poster questioned the moderating skils of a moderator , somthing not related to the thread topic so yeah ,it did throw up some things to light imo but i understand that any complaints about mods can be taken to the right place and dealth with accordingly

ok, I was mainly refering to the above .So instead of just leaving it at ' deliga sever 029 1 week ban from bgrh ' the posts flew in and everybody had an opinion .The post probably died after post 1 yeah .I wasnt defending Delija btw

its only a one week ban. meh.

you may be nice, ya just need to tone it down a notch.

also, never,ever annoy the dark lady. youre lucky its just a week,and your lucky she didnt come through your pc screen in kill mode.

*swoons*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,996 ✭✭✭DenMan

We have put it all behind us sueme. I told him I was sorry and hoped I didn't upset him. :)

• Advertisement

its only a one week ban. meh.

you may be nice, ya just need to tone it down a notch.

also, never,ever annoy the dark lady. youre lucky its just a week,and your lucky she didnt come through your pc screen in kill mode.

*swoons*

and you once had the audacity to slag me off for flirting online!!!!????:p:p

and you once had the audacity to slag me off for flirting online!!!!????:p:p
    its only flirting if shes here.
    its sweet sweet admiration and worship when she isnt.
    :p

where there any links to all the aggro? the thread is difficult to maneuver

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I have just trawled though this thread and now I have a headache

OP was right.If you are told not to send Personal messages then you should not do so.

Mods have last word and you do not reply .

Take the ban and do as I think Willburt said on the first page.

Nobody here is against you , but it is ill advised to go into a thread were a knowledge of Irish humour is needed.

You have to be able to laugh at yourself before you laugh at others and Many people have been ignored by accident in BRGH.

You started talking about peanut for goodness sake in a thread were people have had a long day and sometimes are not in the mood.

Try your hand at other forums , maybe TCN.

Just don't take everything to heart , if I did people would actually believe I have a sock fetish ,I am a sock stuffer and I am random (which are all true :D oj ,well:rolleyes:).

If you ever have any queries Pm me and I would be happy to help you out.

Boards is a friendly community of people bar two forums and I am sure there is something other than the BGRH bar were you could be posting.

Please don't bother the mods about these sort of issues anymore ,
    they have enough on there plate .

nk posted a link a while back but I think it was a random page from the bar thread. I gave up looking for the post after about 24 seconds, I have attention span problems. It woul be great if someone could post the actual post that started off these shenanigans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

What makes you think I am not here ?
    *fold arms, raises eyebrow and taps foot*

sueme delija_sever029 never reported any of the post but instead threw a strop in the thread including the one about leaving the bar in a huff and that is what got him banned after he had been warned about his behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Let me get this straight.

This is a row over who buys rounds in an imaginary pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Fighting over imaginary alcohol.
    Is this the Ireland of the future?
    In communist Yugoslavia Serbia Ireland, pint drinks you!

Honestly, my brain's bleeding. Some one start throwing up cat pics or invoke Goodwin's Law and stop this train-wreck of a thread!

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    Let me get this straight.

This is a row over who buys rounds in an imaginary pub?

yup. Problemo? If so gtfo :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    A punch in the face? Are you suggesting the bar is a rough joint?
    Only when I'm in it. :cool:

My my myyyyyy delija, when entering the bar, you should do what I do. Slap a few of the regulars about just for fun and take all the food. You will be guaranteed to get noticed then.

Sorted.

• Advertisement

nk posted a link a while back but I think it was a random page from the bar thread. I gave up looking for the post after about 24 seconds, I have attention span problems. It woul be great if someone could post the actual post that started off these shenanigans

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56569448&postcount=59 :rolleyes: :D

Read, and thou shalt be enlightened!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement