Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delija_sever029: 1 week ban from bgrh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Are you saying I am fat and barrel shaped ? :P

F**K. Somebody hand me a shovel. Again.
    Post a picture please.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Can someone lock this thread,as i said already my first PM to Theady was i fixed situation with than and my answer was All is cool now,and when she said i should open this thread i was only sending you PM's back i dont want it and i accept the ban,i really do,i dont understand what was the point of opening this thread after i said i dont want it and i am cool about the ban and i fixed problem with the guy but she obviouls didnt care,thank you Thead,i hope you are happy and you found solution you was looking for with this thread coz i cant see this helped in any way except to make me exposed coz of some stupid sh!t which was acctually cleared on the beggining,but if you think this was smart idea i will say its ok,i only see this as another bad thing for me here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Can someone lock this thread

Or you could ignore it, and stop replying to it, making things worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The ban must be nearly up by now. emot-j.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    F**K. Somebody hand me a shovel. Again.

equip1.jpg

I think one of those would be a worthwhile investment, Brother Tom.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

At the rate he's going, he may need a fleet of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Can someone lock this thread,as i said already my first PM to Theady was i fixed situation with than and my answer was All is cool now,and when she said i should open this thread i was only sending you PM's back i dont want it and i accept the ban,i really do,i dont understand what was the point of opening this thread after i said i dont want it and i am cool about the ban and i fixed problem with the guy but she obviouls didnt care,thank you Thead,i hope you are happy and you found solution you was looking for with this thread coz i cant see this helped in any way except to make me exposed coz of some stupid sh!t which was acctually cleared on the beggining,but if you think this was smart idea i will say its ok,i only see this as another bad thing for me here

The only bad thing as far as I can see is the lack of full stops and spaces after commas.

It's a bad reflection on you. If you don't take the time to learn how to write properly then people won't take time to read your writing.

The only impression I have got off you on this thread is an incredibly bad grasp of the english language...enough to make it too much hard work to decode your posts which don't really seem to have anything of value to your cause in them anyway.

The only bad thing as far as I can see is the lack of full stops and spaces after commas.

It's a bad reflection on you. If you don't take the time to learn how to write properly then people won't take time to read your writing.

The only impression I have got off you on this thread is an incredibly bad grasp of the english language...enough to make it too much hard work to decode your posts which don't really seem to have anything of value to your cause in them anyway.

Dude English isnt his first language, give the guy a break FFS. If u have other issues with him fine, but go easy on the abuse about his language skills. Im sure you'd be much better posting in native Serbian. He's trying at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

insert at will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

DEMOT1.JPG

• Advertisement

I am typing fast and i apologise for grammar and other mistakes i am making but i have no time to correct them when i am typing fast:D
    And its not language thread so please skip those things with english lessons

Dude English isnt his first language, give the guy a break FFS. If u have other issues with him fine, but go easy on the abuse about his language skills. Im sure you'd be much better posting in native Serbian. He's trying at least.

What are you on about? Calm down ya feckin' hothead.

I didn't abuse him. I was giving him pointers which someone else in this thread also has already but he hasn't listened to.

Wake up call Neil1984 ????!!!! How many posts have we on this thread with still no understanding of what it's actually about...

I am typing fast and i apologise for grammar and other mistakes i am making but i have no time to correct them when i am typing fast:D

See it's this kind of sh*t..... :mad:

Getting smart now are ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Again you sent me no such pm.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Easy Tiger.

He is learning - not just a different language but a different alphabet.

delija is a liar, as far as I can see.

Is that right delija?

Are you telling lies?

Des wrote: »
    delija is a liar, as far as I can see.

Is that right delija?

Are you telling lies?

:confused:

Easy Tiger.

He is learning - not just a different language but a different alphabet.

I believe he's far more capable than he is trying.

He's half assed if you ask me.

my first PM to Theady was i fixed situation with than and my answer was All is cool now
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Again you sent me no such pm.
    :confused:

???

Good,we changed subject of the thread,Delija's english skills:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I believe he's far more capable than he is trying.

He's half assed if you ask me.
    homercp0.jpg

But i'm using my whole ass.

Read my last post, are you telling lies or not?

I think delija should be banned from this forum too.

Des wrote: »
    Read my last post, are you telling lies or not?

Thanks for calling me liar

Do i have permission to post PM i have sent?

Sure,when you became mod of this forum

What are you on about? Calm down ya feckin' hothead.

I didn't abuse him. I was giving him pointers which someone else in this thread also has already but he hasn't listened to.
    The only impression I have got off you on this thread is an incredibly bad grasp of the english language...

Wake up call Neil1984 ????!!!! How many posts have we on this thread with still no understanding of what it's actually about...

Thats not a pointer from where Im sitting. A pointer generally guides some, saying someone sucks at English isnt a pointer and added to that its unproductive.

Its been pointed out before a few times now that English isnt his first language and yet u come in after all of those posts givin him grief about it again. Just so you're aware Im very calm, and im not a hothead so you can out that one to bed now. I just think its pointless and unfair to give out to him for not posting like an English scholar when, as Shivering Eskimo said, he's not only learning a new language but a new alphabet.

If you're not gonna take time to read his posts then I really dont get why you're posting in this thread?

I agree, his posts take a bit of deciphering due to his broken English but thats no reason to abuse him.

My understanding of it is that he doesnt understand the clique of the BGRH forum and when he got banned for "souring the atmosphere" or whatever, he didnt comprehend why and wanted an answer. And as far as I can see its a misunderstanding now.

Delija, Id say just take then ban and wipe the slate clean. Id also advise to stop posting in thsi thread and let it die. Its gonna get you nowhere.

Acctually i posted it yesterday already so here it is

Thaedydal wrote:
    delija_sever029 I am not as nice or as patient as Tom Dunne. Report posts you have an issue with do not whine in the forum, when you whine people see that what they have said had caused a reaction you have learn to ignore posts and not rise to them.

I will not tolerate you whining that people are not as friendly as you want them to be and it is nothing to do with you not being irish how dare you accuse me and all the other posters of being xenophobic.

Its all cool

Thanks for calling me liar

Do i have permission to post PM i have sent?

You can post any PMs you sent.

Thaed asked if she could post them yesterday, but you ignored her.

So go on, post them PM you sent to Thaed where you claimed it was all cool between you and DenMan.

Good for u, start a thread about it then. Or maybe stick in an application to become a mod?

• Advertisement

@workaccount
    Speak serbian at same quality as i do speak english and than come to complain about it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement