Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

comics britannia - bbc

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Oooh, excellent :) I missed this first time around and would love to watch it. I've also realised that we had a thread about the Jonathan Ross documentary "In Search Of Steve Ditko" which had been deleted, but has now been restored. (It's here if you're interested).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Sod alan moore :p is there anything about Ian Kennedy in part 2?

also does anyone remember a tv show on Itvs graveyard shift programming around 1990 called Comics the 9th Art? I think it was a French/Spanish co-production but with narration in English. I recall about 6 parts, one on British comics (mostly 2000AD), one on the Jack Kirby/Steve Ditko era Marvel comics, one on Heavy Metal and Epic magazine and the rest on Spanish, French and Italian comics.

It was a fantastic program and really turned me onto the likes of Moebius, Phillipe Druillet, Milo Manara etc.

I've never even been about to find out any info about this programme on the net let alone the actual episodes.

Advertisement