Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you ever get turned on eating cake?

• 15-07-2008 1:35pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I like cake. Not all types though. I used to hate barn brakes when i was kid and would eat them though at halloween just saw i could get either the ring or whatever few pence the Ma put in the cake when baking it. Even butter and jam couldnt ease the pain.

I did have some creamy cake today. If had a fully inside, loads of cream and a few pieces of fresh fruit thrown in too.

it was very tasty. Yet very messy. as i was eating it and bits of it were dropping off, making my hands sticky and getting stuck to my nose and face, i found the whole experience very gratifying. Fortunately there was no one else around as i sucumbed to its sugary goodness. At one stage I had my eyes closed. (hence the slice of kiwi ending up on my cheek rather than in my mouth)

The problem now though is i wanted another slice but the cake is located in a room where there are quite a few people eating it. Im scared to eat it in front of anyone just in case. (im at work) Yet if i go into the canteen and Im asked if i want a slice, i will look like a scab for saying no (as the cake was made to raise money for charity)

Im currently experiencing cold sweats. google produces no search results when i type in emergency cake fetish counselling.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

What ever you're in to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

No.
    Ass Face wrote: »
    What ever you're in to.
    Looks at username, looks at post. *shrugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

faceman wrote: »
    I like cake. Not all types though. I used to hate barn brakes when i was kid and would eat them though at halloween just saw i could get either the ring or whatever few pence the Ma put in the cake when baking it. Even butter and jam couldnt ease the pain.

I did have some creamy cake today. If had a fully inside, loads of cream and a few pieces of fresh fruit thrown in too.

it was very tasty. Yet very messy. as i was eating it and bits of it were dropping off, making my hands sticky and getting stuck to my nose and face, i found the whole experience very gratifying. Fortunately there was no one else around as i sucumbed to its sugary goodness. At one stage I had my eyes closed. (hence the slice of kiwi ending up on my cheek rather than in my mouth)

The problem now though is i wanted another slice but the cake is located in a room where there are quite a few people eating it. Im scared to eat it in front of anyone just in case. (im at work) Yet if i go into the canteen and Im asked if i want a slice, i will look like a scab for saying no (as the cake was made to raise money for charity)

Im currently experiencing cold sweats. google produces no search results when i type in emergency cake fetish counselling.

**tries to suppress the giggles**

Pics!! :pac: ( And I mean of you mid-cake-eating, preferably with said kiwi on your cheek)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Once you don't turn it in to a meat-cake. Each to their own I suppose (yeh freak! :pac:) You could just be experiencing a rush of endorphins? Y'know coz it's scientifically proven. Endorphins and cake. Look it up, the internet never lies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Death by chocolate in the anglers rest. Fuking lovely. Cant say I was turned on.............. Well maybe a little :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

I Dont get turned on eating cake, but i get turned on eating another thing yo ma..

had to say it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Sometimes a good steak does it for me.

Its not the thought of the cow though.. eh..

Thank fook I'm not a fan of lamb :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

yo ma..

had to say it
    /rubs nevaeh-2die-4's nose in the mess he made. Bad, very very bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Just the once..

it was a pear cheese cake in gordon ramsey's

large wigwam was made...

I was just waiting for an old school teacher to walk in and tell me to stand up..:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Yes frequently. I love cake the way a fat kid loves, well.... cake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Superquinn Sponge Cake.

oooh, that cake-on-cake action.... with all that white cream in between!!!
    Just wanna finger it and lick it... ooohh..

I used to get down n dirty with all sorts of breads, until I got a yeast infection...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Superquinn Sponge Cake.

oooh, that cake-on-cake action.... with all that white cream in between!!!
    Just wanna finger it and lick it... ooohh..

I used to get down n dirty with all sorts of breads, until I got a yeast infection...

lol:D

This is a very very strange thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Sexy cake = sexy times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

That cake sounds lovely OP. You could marry that cake id say and live pretty happily till the end of your days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Defenestrate

I thought I was the only one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

You are not alone, I have a similar sensory experience while eating a dessert called Death By Chocolate. Little moans of pleasure escape me, and onlookers become concerned for their safety..........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Wazdakka wrote: »

That was damn good cake!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

It's a lie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Is this an American Pie type of I love cake? Like it myself but have never reached an exalted place as a result of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Every time I have banoffi pie I have a tiny orgasm. Well not quite, but it feels like it. Sex and banoffi/chocolate/sweet things aren't that far apart in the reactions they provoke. In me anyway....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,020 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Is maith liom cáca mileas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

I had to judge a cake contest the other day, so I completely understand this poor souls problem. Food is like sex, better hot, often messy in the making and requires sublime skill to be great at. There were two chocolate cakes that I wouldn't trust myself to eat in the company of a lady. Thumping heart, lips biting and low growls of desire would not be good manners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Terry wrote: »
    It's a lie.

THIS! I was reading this topic waiting for someone to say it and then Terry delivers. Leg-end. :D

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I don't mean to drag this off-topic but Jam (and to a large extent marmalade) has greater aphrodisiac properties than mere cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I don't really like cake, so no... it's never turned me on.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

have a great understanding for this alwasys go to brambles cafe in dundrum for a little fix- however the nicest cake i ever had was a cherry cheesecake in a little italian beside jurys ballbridge it was heaven often think about that cheesecake -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved the hell away from AH, with temp. redirect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Is maith liom cáca mileas!

agus Sharon Ni Bheolain

• Advertisement
Advertisement