Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poyet rubbishes OT move.

Options
  • 15-07-2008 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Poyet staying at Spurs Print
    Email+
    Share15/07/2008 - 14:06:41
    Tottenham first team coach Gus Poyet today rubbished reports linking him with a move to Manchester United.

Poyet has been identified as a possible successor to Carlos Queiroz, who has left Old Trafford to become Portugal boss.

Alex Ferguson has begun searching for a new number two but Poyet insists he is content at Spurs.

“The story is nothing – it was a surprise to read it,” he told www.tottenhamhotspur.com.

“I want to stay at Spurs, I want to stay with this manager, this group of players and this club because I’m very happy.

“When you are in England and you are lucky enough to be with one of the big teams you are always going to get speculation.

“It happens, that’s football – I’ve been around long enough to ignore it!”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

strange how he can deny it so quickley, but we have yet to hear from Keane?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Mr Alan wrote: »
    strange how he can deny it so quickley, but we have yet to hear from Keane?:confused:

If ramos plays one up front next season as suggested in various media then we all know keano is not that type of player...santa cruz is!

we get £20m for keane we'll be laughin all the way to the bank considering we bought him for only £7m

£50m for berbs and keano...happy days!..lets pump all the money back in to the team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

BERBA wrote: »
    If ramos plays one up front next season as suggested in various media then we all know keano is not that type of player...santa cruz is!

we get £20m for keane we'll be laughin all the way to the bank considering we bought him for only £7m

£50m for berbs and keano...happy days!..lets pump all the money back in to the team.

Yer, hopefully we can buy two players that will get us 50 goals a season - :eek: Wait a minuet, that is Berb's and keane!:p

Advertisement