Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the worst things you can say on a first date?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

Moonbaby wrote: »
    That is the kind of thing I'd ask tbh :o

You and the rest of the ignorant masses ;) The amount of people who see a wheelchair and assume paralysis is shockin'!

But 'twas hilarious at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

CtrlSource wrote: »
    You and the rest of the ignorant masses ;) The amount of people who see a wheelchair and assume paralysis is shockin'!

Aaaahhhhh, I thought you were pissed off that someone would be that blunt about it.

I was going to say that it's a legitimate question as not all wheelchair users are paralysed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

Me: "f**k, i'm starving. Are they ever gonna serve us? I can't get their attention, flash that waiter there would ya?"
    Her: *silence*
    Me: *flustered* "Flash the cash I mean! Flash the cash!"
    Cue me waving a twenty quid note in the air madly like I'm in a strip club.

We did go out for a while though, so it wasn't a deal breaker!

CtrlSource wrote: »

To be fair now it is pertinent.

But I'd say people assume your paralysed because of your age.

The ignorant masses prefer to assume that wheelchair users are mentally deficient. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

" you'd make a great lesbian "

Used that before... with mixed opinions.

• Advertisement

S.I.R wrote: »
    " you'd make a great lesbian "

Used that before... with mixed opinions.

The amount of drunken men who use this and think it is appealing is unreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

"Wanna share this needle?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

"You smell purdy like mother.".

Enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

Can i feel your belly button,
    girl says, yea ok
    you say, No I mean from the inside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

splits on a bastard?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

"Wow - did you see what Dale did to Lisa last night on Big Bro loike?!"

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ever participated in a Cleveland Steamer?

"Hi Im Marilyn Manson and Im going to eat you after sex"

(I dont think it matters if you're male or female here)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Me out for a few drinks once with this lassie. She seemed fine. More than fine. Appeared sound and a roide to boot. Two drinks in she says "I'm tired of looking for the right guy", leans over to me "I want to start a family and settle down with someone, I think you're him". First date second beer for me. Not nearly enough. But I thought benefit of the doubt......

After several beers, with her still going on about settling down and babies, we went for an after drinks eddie rockets. She orders a big meal and I have a fries and coke. Seemed innocent. Not so much. I get treated to a rant about how I'm trying to make her look fat(she wasn't even close to fat), by not eating abigger meal. Then her ranting on about weightwatchers and how all the women in her family are huge, but she takes laxitives to stay slim.

Be afraid...... :eek::D

Obviously there wasn't a sequel. last I heard she "fell" pregnant to a new guy 6 months later. Now married to him and not using laxitives from what I gather. Bullet dodged.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Bullet dodged.:D

Ive read another post of yours Wibbs where you get (fantastic) revenge on a different psycho girl.

At this stage I think you need to start a blog ;)

"I hope your face can support 18 stone of all woman"

"Hi Im Jocelyn Wildenstein and I want you to lick my vagina"

Google Image Jocelyn Wildenstein at your peril

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Ive read another post of yours Wibbs where you get (fantastic) revenge on a different psycho girl.

At this stage I think you need to start a blog ;)

Link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

"I hope your face can support 18 stone of all woman"

Google Image Jocelyn Wildenstein at your peril

Truly inspired actually.....impressive:)

Truly inspired actually.....impressive:)

*takes a bow*

*tips hat*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

If her vagina is anything like her face then I would have to start the lickage somewhere north of her belly button.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

So are you going to roide me or what because the footies starting in ten minutes if you're not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Her: So what are you doing at the moment

Him: Well, I'm with Nottingham Forrest at the moment, we're on the cusp of Champion's League qualification

Her: Oh, so you work in England

Him: Oh no, I had to quit my job to focus soley on Champo, spend all day playing with occasional pitstop ****

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Hi, I'm John but you can call me stabby Joe...I like to stab:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

So whats your opinion on HIV?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Size doesn't matter, right?

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Her: So what are you doing at the moment

Him: Well, I'm with Nottingham Forrest at the moment, we're on the cusp of Champion's League qualification

Her: Oh, so you work in England

Him: Oh no, I had to quit my job to focus soley on Champo, spend all day playing with occasional pitstop ****

Erm.

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

back in ten, i just have to nip to the garda station to sign on the register

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Link!

I'll let Wibbs fill you in ;)

• Advertisement

IvaBigWun wrote:
    I'll let Wibbs fill you in
    oooooh er missus.

Here it is;

"OK one ex of mine. Everything going grand, or so I thought. Turns out she was also doing the horizontal mambo with another bloke. I confronted her. She was "confused" and "didn't know how she felt, but I think I love you still". The usual madness. So I said "ok darling we'll work through this". Heart breaking in twain inside of course.

I found out through a mutual mate what the other blokes number was. So I rang him and let him know what was what. Turned out after initial suspicion to be a nice guy. Also turned out he was in the dark too and thought she had gotten shot of me months previously.

We showed each other texts and such just to get the full picture. She had even sent several of the same texts to both of us at the same time. Classsssy.

So we both went up to her apartment and confronted her together. She let us both in with the shock I suppose. We were both very low key, brought stuff of hers we both had in two placcy bags and just told her what we both knew and dumped her at the same time.

Cue floods of tears and threats of self harm. Ruined her rep in two groups of people. Result."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement