Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nortel Meridian Course

Options
  • 15-07-2008 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Any help on this will be really appeciated.
    I've inherited a Meridian PBX, so i am looking to get to grips with it (i can currently change a usersname and setup a mailbox :-) )

Does anyone know of a useful course to do that will give me a heads up from a pure begineers starting point ?

I've tried looking around but can;t see anything obvious

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I know this may sound weird but search for some back issues of 2600 and PHRACK that had some VERY details guides of how Meridian system both from a administration and architectural side.
    paulusdu wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Any help on this will be really appeciated.
    I've inherited a Meridian PBX, so i am looking to get to grips with it (i can currently change a usersname and setup a mailbox :-) )

Does anyone know of a useful course to do that will give me a heads up from a pure begineers starting point ?

I've tried looking around but can;t see anything obvious

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

Good call on PHARK, some good guides there, better than sitting in a stuffy classroom trying to stay awake,

Cheers for that BOFH_139

Advertisement