Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ami James

Options
  • 15-07-2008 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

A guy at work told me that Ami James is coming to Ireland... Anyone hear this? Apparently coming to Ireland. Will try find out more info from my friend... Just thought I'd throw it out there!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

sorry who?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Wilburt wrote: »
    sorry who?

+1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ami_James

Co owner of miami ink it seems...

So whats he gonna do there?

He could do a tattoo:

"hello Dublin....

... today I'm gonna do a tattoo, just wait there a couple of days & I'll amaze you with my ink..."

She might be referring to the dublin tattoo convention on in November? who knows...

• Advertisement

Will the place be built in november?

Doesn't look like it will be.

Dunno, but please take heade of the STICKY that Beruthiel wrote on the main forum... nothing to do with a certain promoter can be mentioned. Even venues.

The Tattoo convention is gonna be in the D4 hotel in ballsbridge.

Wilburt wrote: »
    Dunno, but please take heade of the STICKY that Beruthiel wrote on the main forum... nothing to do with a certain promoter can be mentioned. Even venues.

The Tattoo convention is gonna be in the D4 hotel in ballsbridge.

The point is owned by Harry Crosbie & is available for events to anyone willing to cough up the readies...

Nothing to do with an unmentionable other promoter who may or may not be involved in the promotion of said events and other such things and the like...

All is well then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

It's not like he has any talent anyway.
    Over rated IMO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

It's not like he has any talent anyway.

That's a bit of a sweeping generalisation - have you been inked by him personally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭NukeD4

I think he is way overated,he is good but not great, and appears to be a douche, just someone who had the ability to set up his own shop, and the forsight to realise it would make a good tv show, that doesnt qualify him as a great tattoo artist,chris garver who appears on the show also is excellent.

Advertisement