Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising

Options
  • 15-07-2008 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Hello,

This thread is regarding the issure of advertising on forums. I am a staff member of a well known sports teams forum and interested in chatting with people on here in relation to setting up a partnership.

I have emailed the address admin@boards.ie but am yet to receive a reply.

Could you tell me who I would go to see about this and PM me if you wish for more information.

Thanks,

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

*bump*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You could try sending a PM to Vexorg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Thanks....

...any more help would be much appreciated :)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

As a general rule, unless you're getting more than 20 million pageviews/around 1 million unique visitors per month, partnerships are not beneficial to us. If you're getting those numbers though, do drop us a mail :)

Other than that, our rates are pretty reasonable!

sales@boards.ie is our advertising mailbox, we are kinda busy on the administrative end right now though, so don't be offended at the lack of immediate reply. Might be a couple of days. Thanks.

Advertisement