Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slate my build :D

Options
  • 15-07-2008 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

BM/mm hunter build (pve server)

Trying out a new build. Haven't had time to bring it into kara yet but have noticed a rise in my dps in reg and heroics.

I help a lot of guildies instance when leveling up so went with the petank with the 3/3 thick hide. my kitty has 12.6K armor.

I have had points in Imp Revive Pet before but found i never let my pet die much and even less so now.

anyways comments and criticisms please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Seems pretty good to me, alot of the earlier talents are down to personal preference. I'm no hunter expert mind, but I'm pretty happy to say that is an excellent raiding/casual spec.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Yes its fine for a BM spec.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

cant see it in work. did u go for the improved hunters mark or the mana efficiency talent.

personally i went for the mana efficiency. thats the only real choice hunters need to make from the basic 41/20 bm build! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Spec is fine if you prefer 41/20. What gear are you in though?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draka&n=Tuaim

thats might show the wrong weapon. been skilling up the other weapon classes of late.

I have Terokk's Quill & Sonic Spear both with free +7dmg enchants. waiting on getting more elaborate enchants for a decent weapon.

• Advertisement

Nowt wrong with your gear anyway. Will do you through Kara and ZA ( after picking up a few upgrades in kara )

Id drop the stamina enchants on your items and go with +AP and +6 stats on chest. And get cobrahide leg armor for the legs. And head off to zangamarsh to pick up the glyph for the healm, and the aldor/scryer inscription for yoru shoulders. Dont forget the bracers and gloves too. Oh and +12 agi on the cloak.

For your weps, Savegry or +35 agi goes well on any 2H and a +28 crit scope on the gun/bow.

If you need to see the enchants im on about have a look here:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=M%C3%A9ndez

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

yup like i said about the weapons my enchants have all been free and I LW so my kits are too.
    I'm currently working on honor for new leggings have nearly farmed mats fro a new belt {ebon netherscale belt} and the rep is on it's way for the head and shoulders enchants.

My gems are also all basics but have been collecting them slowly and have my guild JC working on them :)

My gun, which I farmed mats for, has the +28crit scope (also farmed). cost me less than 300g all in all.

Very nice :) Sounds like your ready to go raiding, or do soem arena soon.

Advertisement