Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full time education & money

Options
  • 15-07-2008 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

I will be going back to full time education in a private college for 1 school year and I am going to be really broke after working full time for 11 years!!

Is there any benefits that I cud apply for does anyone know? I checked out the student finance website but since its a private college and the lenght is only one year I dont qualify..

I will be getting a part time job but just wondering if there is anything else out there that can bring it up a bit?

btw I am single and no babies!!

Comments

Hi northdubgal,

Following this in April, a private student was deemed eligible for a grant. So, since the rules for this year have not been released yet, you may indeed qualify from a grant.

Really, the only people who will have information on this will be the Council/VEC themselves, and they may not know about the above case.

Advertisement