Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Borked?

Options
  • 15-07-2008 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering (Hopefully not just me & my luck) if boards is all over the place today?

Pages are taking incredibly long times to connect, they're not loading properly, every once in a while all of the images are not working, with the image titles showing instead. It could take seven or eight efforts to get a post up at some periods during the day.

Quick reply isn't working most of the time, and when it is, it's taking a good 4/5 mins to load up.

Couple of other errors popping up.

So far, tried on FF2 & IE on Windows, Safari & FF3 on Mac, and on two different connections too... All other sites are working grand.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Working fine here, on FF 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Working fine on Pighead Explorer. It looks like it's your end that has the problem Fajitas. It's not often Pighead praises people in Feedback but sure what the hell. Fajitas you make lovely photographs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Grand for me too on FF3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Fine for me on FF2

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

I've had similar problems on IE7 Fajitas...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Cheers Pighead!

That's serious praise coming from yourself :p

Gone back over to Safari, and is working much better, but FF is still acting up.

Ah well.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

All okay here in FFx 3... Windows XP Sp2, Intel processor, Dell Monitor Keyboard & Mouse, 1024*768.. Anything else you need to know?

D:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Sully wrote: »
    Anything else you need to know?

What are you wearing?

*Breathes heavily into phone*

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

What are you wearing?

*Breathes heavily into phone*

Would you like me to start from the outside in our inside out?! D:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

It was acting up this afternoon alright. Running fine for me now though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Acting up all day for me.

9/10 threads will seem like they've loaded then refresh as soon as I click or do anything on the page.

ff3, win2k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Working fine for me with firefox

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Pages taking about 5s to refresh on IE7 / XP / 10M connection.

no more than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Dropdown bar has stopped altogether on FF now.

Safari ftw.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Some pages are taking a while to load. Seems to be random though, doesn't do it all the tim.

On FF3/Vista btw.

Advertisement