Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DELF Exams at Alliance Francaise

• 15-07-2008 7:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever taken these exams? I am working towards taking the DELF A1 next January.

How high is the standard?

Can anyone suggest any decent resources I can use to prepare?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭Diairist

good question! consider going to ILAC library Wednesday night. Loadsa Fro.. French people alleging they want to improve their English but it never works out that way. They just chat in French to each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Sorry for resurrecting a zombie thread, but does anyone know when the results for the DELF exams are usually available?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

Sorry for resurrecting a zombie thread, but does anyone know when the results for the DELF exams are usually available?

Did the exam in June 2 years and got the results sometime in late August/September I think but could be different turn around time since then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

shayno90 wrote: »
    Did the exam in June 2 years and got the results sometime in late August/September I think but could be different turn around time since then.

Ah ok, I did the exams this June and I found out I passed but I wasn't sure if we're supposed to receive an official certificate or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 februaryair

Ah ok, I did the exams this June and I found out I passed but I wasn't sure if we're supposed to receive an official certificate or something?

You have to go pick up your certificate from the Alliance. I think you need to bring ID too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement