Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can you cancel you test?

Options
  • 15-07-2008 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if i apply for my test twice and i pass the first one can i then cancel second test and get a refund?

I would ask the RSA, but they dont seem to know how to answer there phones or email.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

It depends, i think you have to give them 10 days or 2 weeks, not too sure which, but if you cancel before that you get a refund but if not you dont get your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

It depends, i think you have to give them 10 days or 2 weeks, not too sure which, but if you cancel before that you get a refund but if not you dont get your money back.

I though you could only get another test , not a refund ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You will not forfeit your test fee if you give at least 10 days notice and if you haven't previously cancelled more than one driving test appointment on this application.
    Taken from citizen information.ie

Advertisement