Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

any 98 r 99 passat for breaking?

Options
  • 15-07-2008 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

hi, want a window regulator motor for 98 passat 1.9 tdi
    its has 29 pin on the motor, its not like the one with 4 pin.
    so please let me know if you have one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Not sure if you should be giving out your chassis number like that:confused:
    you'd be better off buying a new one because the chances are a second hand one will go sooner than a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭joy123

Plug wrote: »
    Not sure if you should be giving out your chassis number like that:confused:
    you'd be better off buying a new one because the chances are a second hand one will go sooner than a new one.
    new one is very expensive from dealer, cant effort to buy from there :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Although I don't know where you're located, there is a Passat VR5 in the scrapyard across from the Red Cow (on the Naas Road in Dublin). I saw it there last week. You could give that a try.

i am from galway, any chance you give me there phone no. or some thing , so i can talk to them and get somebody to peak it up for me,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Kinsella's Car Dismantlers
    Red Cow Naas rd Dublin
    Tel: (01)4640726

• Advertisement

thanks , i will call them tomorrow to see if they have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,318 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Have you tried local car dismantlers in Galway?

You could look at www.summerhillspares.ie - you can e-mail your query in and they will respond quickly. They are in Coolock Dublin 5, in the industrial estate opposite the UCI cinema.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Nohilly's[sp?] on the Tuam road.
    Think there's a dismantler on the Headford road, don't know the name..
    If that fails I know Traynors up North come to Galway on a Thursday. You ring them up and if they have the part they bring it down :).

i tried everywhere , no body has this window motor regulator:confused::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Crosshair

Nearly sure i have what you want, from 98 passat, bosch no stamped on motor
    is 0 130 821 694, am in Offaly 50mls from Galway city. Pm if you need more info.

• Advertisement

Crosshair wrote: »
    Nearly sure i have what you want, from 98 passat, bosch no stamped on motor
    is 0 130 821 694, am in Offaly 50mls from Galway city. Pm if you need more info.
    pm send

Advertisement