Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to get Laptop fixed in Galway

Options
  • 15-07-2008 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi does anyone know of somewhere or someone i can send my laptop to, to get it fixed. The wireless wont work and it wont charge. Any help will be gratefully welcomed. dympy
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

What you are saying is something that could be quite a general problem.
    With your existing hardware you may well be able to fix the problem yourself with a bit of time spent.
    At the very least if you have a wireless router from Eircom or wherever you could call them and see if they have any input, or check out the laptop manufacturer's web forum to see any similar problems you are having.
    Maybe if you give more of an idea as to what the problem is exactly and what you have done so far to attempt a connection someone on here can help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dympy

Firstly its an iQon LM7W series form Tescos nearly 2 years ago.

I've tried to fix the problem with the wireless and its not the eircom side of things. Ive tried suggestions from people on different websites and it hasnt fixed it. It has a button for the wireless on/off but that wont work either. Since then its battery has died and I can't get it to charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Well the battery was always going to die, and it sounds like it's just reached the end of it's life. When you say the wireless wont work, does it not turn on?

it wont even turn on at all. before it was automatic that it would come on and now nothing, even by using the on/off switch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sh1tnamespace

dympy wrote: »
    it wont even turn on at all. before it was automatic that it would come on and now nothing, even by using the on/off switch.

Fail. It sounds like it's broken. Stip it and sell the parts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

hey dympy , i can have alook at it for you , if you throw me afew Euros :)

that would be great where in galway are you located?

Advertisement