Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pump action machinegun

Options
  • 15-07-2008 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭

Watching the program heist on RTE at the moment, pretty sure I overheard the words "pump action machinegun". Classic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Cpt.Blackadder

LOL I just imagined someone trying to pump 1000 rounds a minute:D. One hell of sore arm after that I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Yep...bought in the same shop as the automatic revolver..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

same shop I saw the lever action RPG. Seriously lads you would have arms like a gorilla with one of them:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

We must go all to the same gun shop then!:eek:The other classic 44Luger magnum,as well as the sawn off .22 pump action shotgun .Not to mind the famous AK/16 were all available in the Media gunstore.:rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

Yep...bought in the same shop as the automatic revolver..

The Fosberry shop.....?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

Sandy22 wrote: »
    The Fosberry shop.....?

You beat me to it, I'm raging!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

there is such a thing as an automatic revolver though,
    i think taurus make a modern version of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

there is such a thing as an automatic revolver though,
    i think taurus make a modern version of it.
    Mateba Model 6 Unica
    and HERE.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Hmm,a kind of technological cul de sac that yoke.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Pump action machine gun- sort of, to get past californian/Austrailan restrictions

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/pump-action-ak-47-and-mosin-nagant/2409384106?icid=acvsv1

• Advertisement
Advertisement