Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Boards Beers

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

grasshopa wrote: »
    I'm back on the 18th
    Sad partty on 17th everybody :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Sad partty on 17th everybody :(

Sometimes when a boy likes you he is mean to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kaz024

Hi

Im new to this and i have heard about the beers nite i wud like to know when the next one is on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I've on boards for a while now and I think I'm ready to make the big step into Boards Beers, yay!

Any ideas so on when ye'd have one again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

impromptu Beers next week?

I haven't read the thread so don't know if this has been pointed out, but does anyone see the humour here?

• Advertisement

That took me about 5 mins to get for some reason.

And to think i was about to flame you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

wet-paint wrote: »
    I haven't read the thread so don't know if this has been pointed out, but does anyone see the humour here?
    Yes :D There was me thinking I'd missed it ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hisroyalbadness

Read over the last few pages and we've the basis of a good crowd going, someone name a time and date!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

spur of the moment intricately planned beers anyone?

boneyarse since you started the thread you call a time and date and change thread title.

• Advertisement
Advertisement