Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could we make BB better ????

Options
  • 15-07-2008 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

My idea is BB should make Housemates nominate and show nominations on screen after everyone has nominated.They should do this for an indefinite period of time to see who backtracks on their nommo's once they realise it will be made public knowledge to the rest.
    All idea's welcome,let's see if we can do a better job than Big Brother.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

They should show footage of housemates backstabbing each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,085 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

They could have a minefield so that they can publicise the hidden dangers in present and former warzones around the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

They could stop showing it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Show the housemates the post eviction interview with Divina!

*mu, hahahahahaaaa*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Positive eviction voting instead of negative (Who Stays, You Decide), and have at least 3 people up each week. This will make it more likely that the controversial people will survive and the boring people go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think they should simply allow housemates to speak about nominations as long as possible. It's great entertainment as can be seen here:

Jungle cats 4 life!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Show their Diary Room entrys where they are slating whoever happens to be winding them up. BB should have plenty of footage( most of which would be Luke)

I think they should simply allow housemates to speak about nominations as long as possible. It's great entertainment as can be seen here:

Jungle cats 4 life!

Ah, the good old days.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

All this stuff, and I hear on DS all the time, about change the noms to this way or that way, is hogwash. At the end of the day, all you are doing is manipulating the vote so that the public have to evict certain housemates and keep others. Noms are grand the way they are.

Also, I would be against a vote to save policy (unless it's for the final 4) as BB has always been about the villain. Vote to saves will just encourage those annoying pamphlets, and family members picketing, that you see on X Factor. People who don't watch the show will end up voting because they will have been canvassed. You used to see it all the time with that You're a Star sh/te.

I would though be in favour of allowing HM's to discuss nominations. BB has always been a tactical game, and one where groups form. This would just help ease this process along. US BB is all the more better for it.

I would also be in favour of the HM's sitting down at a table in front of eachother and nominating, it would make for great tv. I wouldn't like BB to show them diary room footage, or footage of them bitching, as that will only make the hm's clam up, and reserve what they say to BB and to others.

I'm with MNG on the Jungle Cats 4 life, best BB group ever. Would love to see Slick and Jay back in the house this year to shake things up.

Slick Vic was pure TV gold and a brilliant housemate,
    unfortunately a one off, l couldn't wait for BB to come on and show those two B*tching about the rest of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭xanthe

Why not show the nominations on the plasma after the eviction on Friday? Work a treat if a popular one in the house was evicted much to the housemates shock lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,424 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Public nominations would be intertesting for sure.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭BreeVdK

I hate food fights as its such wastage but if BB was quick thinking enough, he should have given the HMs from Hell cleaning products and got them to clean the whole task room after the election breakfast food fight - it would have ruffled quite a few feathers.

Thought BB's chip delivery was brill. Hilarious.

Darnell / Becki to go hopefully soon.

In the meantime, Belinda to go !

BB should be strict with the food fights given the poverty around and its also about respect. There should be punishments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

have an unlimited supply of alcohol!!

yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

knifes

they should all carry knifes.

knifes

they should all carry knifes.

Knifes no answer to that.:P
    And l am usually so sharp.:D

Advertisement