Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online reading for Sam pls

• 15-07-2008 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,

I am looking for an online reading please.

Right now life is fine but feel at a standstill so would like an insight into my relationship and career

Thanks a mil

Numbers are 6, 13, 16, 17, 26, 30, 38, 66

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sam0626

BUMP!! Dont forget me!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Sam,

Hmm! 2 cards came up in your reading that I haven't seen in a while.
    The World and Judgement. This gives a momentous feeling to this reading I think; you're being called to fresh efforts, in terms of an opportunity which - when it comes your way - must not be ignored!

The World is the best card in the pack, lucky you....it denotes the end of one cycle and the start of another. It seems battles are over and you have triumphed or will do so soon.

Also there is an exciting challenge ahead which you want to take up, there is a sense of pleasant anticipation around that. It looks like bringing you financial rewards and personal satisfaction.

There is a young man here, casual looking, with a fair complexion.
    This guy is faithful and amiable. He could be simply a good friend but
    it's strongly suggested this will be an important relationship.

Delays look like coming to an end and life will get a bit pacier come the autumn.
    I'll add more to this reading tomorrow.....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sam0626

Wow!!

Your spot on there!!! Lots of changes going on at the moment!!

The man...thats my partner!

Looking forward to more!

Thanks a mill!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Sam,
    Just a few more things -

Character:

In good times you don't keep good fortune to yourself but share it with others.
    You are kind and sensitive to other people's needs. You are good at articulating your point without waffling! Problem solving is what you are best at, and you don't give up until you have a workable solution.

Mind your belongings, it's very possible someone tries to steal something of yours.

Career-wise, you are on the right path. Just don't waste time on trivialities. Emotionally keep a cool clear head.

With regard to the man in your life, he is enthusiastic and diligent, and he can be flexible.
    Perhaps he has talents that he's not making full use of and once he gets a chance to express himself he will be happier.

Advertisement