Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persian Kitten Wanted

Options
  • 15-07-2008 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just wondering if anyone is selling or knows anyone selling a persian kitten. I'm in the South East but wouldn't mind travelling within reason.

Thanks for any info!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Not sure about Persian but longhaired kittens do come up in rescue ie if you're not set on a Persian. If you are I think there might be a cat club similar to the IKC could be wrong, mabey someone else knows more

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

http://homepage.eircom.net/~sabcci/frameset.htm

click on the link to the breeders page. This is the list of breeders that are registered.
    Please be careful about using somone outside. Persian are one of the breeds the backyard breeders choose so you will not get a fully healthy cat by going that route. If you are serious about wanting a persian talk to some of the breeders and learn about the breed. You will also have to be willing to wait in line for a kitten as breeders are very fussy about where their kittens go and they will only go to indoor homes. They are high maintenece cats that need grooming every day. They are also expensive. Most of the breeders are in the north but there is one in wicklow/wexford i think.
    Good luck with your hunt and avoid sites like donedeal.ie like the plague.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 octoberpop

Thanks a million for the info, much appreciated.

Advertisement