Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Helicopters

Options
  • 15-07-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Can somebody tell me if this is mental behaviour or not? Because to me this looks unbelievably unsafe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

We like to call it skill. Something the planks can only ever dream of! :p

And no, it is completly 100% under control at all times.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Hey I never knew someone was videoing me while I learnt to hover :D
    Can't remember the second chopper either, but I was trenched in sweat chasing my own tail so maybe didn't notice.

Beautiful flying.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

jmayo wrote: »
    Hey I never knew someone was videoing me while I learnt to hover :D
    Can't remember the second chopper either, but I was trenched in sweat chasing my own tail so maybe didn't notice.

Beautiful flying.

lol.impressive!

It does actually remind me of myself when i first tried to hover!the old "pendulum" effect ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭cp251

Finnish, Greek? Ah the old Alouette III, how I miss that old jingle jangle whine. The Air Corps used to do a similar but not quite so involved dance with the Alouettes. I believe they still lie unsold in Bal. Someone should buy one!

Advertisement