Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Reading for Badkitty

• 16-07-2008 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi, I'd love a reading if anyone is interested.

My numbers are 2,9,18,21,27,34,40,51

I've had a difficult year although I've remained positive just looking to see where things might be heading for me.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Badkitty,

Wow - you've been waiting for things to happen; so fasten your seatbelt, things are about to take off!
    What's coming through from this reading is the beginning of a new love relationship with someone you have admired for some time. Dreaming and suspense is replaced by reality and it is rather nice too....

There is a whirl of getting to know people, lots of parties, so that you might feel like saying let's just slow down and recap on what happened!
    You will be feeling more alive than ever.....For all that you need time to yourself to just pause observe and take stock, and recharge your batteries.

(If you are married or in a relationship it means the rejuvenation of your relationship, new love energy, and the beginning of a fabulous new phase).

There is also a sense of spiritual awakening here.
    You may be considering moving home also, this is a good time for such a move.

Character:
    You are a leader, with a strong sense of social justice. You believe in making a difference. You are quite an original thinker and an ambitious hard worker. Sometimes you give an all-knowing impression that might annoy others!
    Truth is all-important to you, and you expect people to be as honest as you are.

Sorry to hear you have been a tough time - as you say you try to remain positive and obviously that's paying off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Badkitty

So I'm typically quite sceptical with this sort of thing but I'm pleasantly surprised! It's not as general as I thought it might be.

I am moving away in september and I was very worried about it but you have eased my mind!

And also someone I have been admiring for a while has just come back into my life and its really special.

So thanks a bunch!

Advertisement