Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bookkeeper Required

• 16-07-2008 2:47am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Basically, Im self employed. Registered for vat and tax. I am looking for someone to work from my house 1-2 days per week. Get all my vat in order and sort out the giant mess that I have. I am up to date with tax, have to get accounts done for 2007.

I am based in South West Dublin so if you are looking for some part time work then get in touch.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dk22

Hi I was just wondering what type of business you are in and how flexible are the days. I am working in practice and have over two years experience of both accounts production, taxation issues and compliance. But as a result of my job I would be looking to work nights and it may not always be the same nights. Do you use an accounting package or are we talking spreadsheets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Snowdrop

Hi, Did you find someone? If not, feel free to PM me. I am a qualified accounting technician and provide a bureau service for accounts, payroll and tax returns for companies and sole traders. On or off site. Very reasonable rates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AnnieDB

Are you still looking for some help with your accounts? I am a self-employed bookkeeper and work for several small local businesses [VAT, PAYE, Account Preparation] - references available if required.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 decoratinghouse

Hi
    I am a qualified accountant working now for myself since giving up a full-time job as financial controller in a retail chain when I had children.

I am based in Rathfarnham. PM if you would like to arrange to meet.

Advertisement