Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Valet

Options
  • 16-07-2008 6:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

Can anyone recommend ex car valet guy.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ex? Someone who used to be a valet guy?

OT - http://www.crystalclean.ie/ is good imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Cadzer

There is a good place on the Greenhills road cant remember the name but it is open 24/7! which is handy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GCork

I deal with kevin in Valet master, tramore rd commercial Pk. next to Musgraves, same park as O'brien cars, go right around to back of buildings. As well as excellent weekly valets, I recently changed my car so got a bumper painted, the bumper looked irreparable, it came out like new, showed work colleagues & they could not believe it. made a good profit as they are very reasonably priced. I did my research after I got quote & they were the most competitve, would have paid double for the result. I am female so am always weary when it comes to motor issues, he explained everything, it was ready on time. Definitely not out to shaft anyone. Highly recommend this company & I am a perfectionist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

EDIT: I'll leave this up to mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

GCork wrote: »
    I deal with kevin in Valet master, tramore rd commercial Pk. next to Musgraves, same park as O'brien cars, go right around to back of buildings. As well as excellent weekly valets, I recently changed my car so got a bumper painted, the bumper looked irreparable, it came out like new, showed work colleagues & they could not believe it. made a good profit as they are very reasonably priced.

I did my research after I got quote & they were the most competitve, would have paid double for the result. I am female so am always weary when it comes to motor issues, he explained everything, it was ready on time. Definitely not out to shaft anyone. Highly recommend this company & I am a perfectionist.

Wow!, that seems like a great recomendation, I have to get my car valet done soon as am seriously thinking of driving to the place above that your advertising. Just to make your advert complete can you list the full business address, opening hours telephone numbers and any special offers they have on.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 D 15

Thanks for your replies. Checked out a few places myself and got Daniel AMV.ie to valet a couple of cars. Great job. On time etc. Will get him again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GCork

Namesco wrote: »
    Wow!, that seems like a great recomendation, I have to get my car valet done soon as am seriously thinking of driving to the place above that your advertising. Just to make your advert complete can you list the full business address, opening hours telephone numbers and any special offers they have on.

Its a females perogative to pay attention to detail, therefore, what is the point of recommending a Company and not disclosing the location!!!
    As requested, the details I originally omitted from the "Advert" are as follows:
    • Valetmaster, Unit 6, Tramore Rd. Commercial pk. Tramore Rd. Cork.
    • opening hrs. 9.30am to 6.30pm Mon to Fri.
    • Ph. 021-4323988
    • Special Offers........ speak to a staff member on 021-4323088

Advertisement