Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speeding Fine Question

Options
  • 16-07-2008 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was on the dual carriageway on the N3 yesterday and there was a patrol car set up with the hairdryer on the side of the road, I think I would have just been over the speed limit but I'm not too sure. My question is how long will it take them to send me a fine in the post does anyone know - its just with the not knowing I'll be waiting on the post every morning now to see? Or with a patrol car do they post the fine or if I was over the limit would I have got pulled on the spot? Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Scottie99

I think your fine. They'd have to pull you first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Scottie99 wrote: »
    I think your fine. They'd have to pull you first.
    they only pull you over if they are using the speed gun, ie from car window if its by tripod camera they get sent out in post 2, 3 weeks later. i know i got one:D

Advertisement