Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont touch the lion!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Funny stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

That's gas. Shows he's wound up and is in the right frame of mind to win this year. You can't say he's not aggressive after seeing that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Wow, tetchy!
    I'll wager that if a footballer did that, he'd be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

what a plumb !! , he resembled a monkey as he hit that guy ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

He'd already been prodded in his sore shoulder by a microphone, and now someone is trying to grab his lion? Fair play to Cadel for batting them away I say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Hell, if I'd just won a stuffed lion, I wouldn't want anyone touching it -it's a lovely lion :)

Seriously though, he needs to do something about his voice -maybe needs some testosterone!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

maybe that lion was minding his EPO :D
    Sorry doozerie, it had to be said.
    It's also a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

kenmc wrote: »
    maybe that lion was minding his EPO :D
    Sorry doozerie, it had to be said.
    It's also a joke.

OH look worms everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Does anyone know where i can get a replicia lion, i want one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

No Lion ... but still a few things ...

http://boutique.letour.fr/index.php?language=fr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

i was at home watching that stage as eurospot cut there coverage i watched riders gettin there jerseys on tg4.evans got his yellow a few kisses from the girls and got his lion,but i noticed he kissed the lion about 5 or 6 times(any one else see that)so by the time he gave the interview on the clip he probably had kissed a few more times and as aussies say,he could have rooted it aswell back stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

i was at home watching that stage as eurospot cut there coverage i watched riders gettin there jerseys on tg4.evans got his yellow a few kisses from the girls and got his lion,but i noticed he kissed the lion about 5 or 6 times(any one else see that)so by the time he gave the interview on the clip he probably had kissed a few more times and as aussies say,he could have rooted it aswell back stage?

I guess this means a lot to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Anytime I hear him I get the impression he's a bit of a flakey, nervous one with the potential for tears at any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Personally I would prefer one (or both) of the podium girls to a stuffed lion.

Stupid reporter prodding him near the collar bone, deserved a good swipe for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

Go to http://www.cadel.com.au/ and click on the lion in the left sidebar to see a photo of his new friend! I've always liked Cadel, and to be honest this endears him to me even more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Buggers shouldn't be prodding him anyway. He does seem like a twitchy sort though!

Advertisement