Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Missing Dog

• 16-07-2008 10:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭

Anyone seen him?

SAUSAGE.jpg

Sausage. Last seen 9am yesterday, Monivea Road, Wellpark.
    About 3yrs old, small, terrier mix, short red-brown hair and short tail. Not wearing a collar and probably delighted to be roaming around town...however, if you see him please let us know :)

Lisa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I hope ye find him. will keep a look out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Check the GSPCA in case he's been handed in.

It's also worth ringing the gardai to ask them to have an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Call the pound too sometime ppl with call them when they see a stray rather than catch it and bring to gspca. keep an ear out on galway bay fm they do a spot called pet patrol it has lost and found ( you can put up in an ad over the phone for free). Also get a pic of him up in local petrol stations and shops asap

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Ill keep an eye out.Hope you find him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

I'll keep an eye out too. Friend lives over that way.
    Hope ya find him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭Left

No sign of him yet. I've contacted everywhere I can think of.
    Now I guess I wait and try not to let me imagination wander...

Thanks for the extra eyes guys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

Fingers crossed for ya Lisa. Did ya try any of the animal refuges?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Fey!

Try the Pound, the GSPCA, the local vet, and the likes of MADRA (shelter). Also, GBFM do free ads, as do the Galway Advertiser (the Galway Independent was the only one to charge me when our fella went missing). Also do up notices for your local shops with his/her picture on it, with a few details on it such as sex/size/temperament - it was through notices like that that we got our fella back a few months ago (and there were sightings by people on here, too!).

Best of luck finding your dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭Left

:):):)

He's home safe! I'm delighted. He had a nice holiday wit a family across town. The guy at the pound put us in touch. Almost felt bad taking him back. He's one lovable pouch.

Thanks all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Fey!

Good to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Excellent news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Great news!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Love a happy ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JamesStephens

Lost my spaniel three years ago and never found. Scoured pounds and dog shows but no avail.

Advertisement