Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ON LINE TICKET OFFICE

Options
  • 16-07-2008 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Jusu a word of warning to anyone planning to go online to book for Sunderland game tomorrow. This morning the site was a joke kept getting dumped off after waiting in the queue for 15mins.

I called the office and after a wait I got ticket- best bet.

I know there were only 1000 tix available but it will be the same system dealing with alot more customers. There will be big demand for 1st game of the Season.

Good Luck!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

my experience wasnt that bad,I had to wait about 40 mins in the Q but then it went smooth enough after that,got a ticket on the shelf.Cant wait for it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

i was in work this morning so I couldn't book online myself. Girlfriend went online and got me 2 tickets but it took her about an hour and said it was a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Sligo Spur wrote: »
    Jusu a word of warning to anyone planning to go online to book for Sunderland game tomorrow. This morning the site was a joke kept getting dumped off after waiting in the queue for 15mins.

I called the office and after a wait I got ticket- best bet.

I know there were only 1000 tix available but it will be the same system dealing with alot more customers. There will be big demand for 1st game of the Season.

Good Luck!!

What level of member are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

John W wrote: »
    What level of member are you?
    Bronze!
    Probably a waste of money upgrading- see how the Season pans on getting tix on Priority Day.

Advertisement