Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone know the address of this website?

Options
  • 16-07-2008 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I was looking at a website the other day that had loads of preparation stuff for the driving test. It had the questions that you're asked, with and without answers, and also heaps of info on the procedures that examiners are told to follow (like how to give feedback etc). It was a blue background and it had a navigation bar on the left-hand side (and maybe the top as well). Anyone know the one I'm talking about? I thought I bookmarked it but mustn't have.

It's not www.drivingtesttips.ie : I've been using the video tutorials on that and it's very good but there was just a few extra things on this other site that I'd like to have another look at.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

jodyanne wrote: »
    I was looking at a website the other day that had loads of preparation stuff for the driving test. It had the questions that you're asked, with and without answers, and also heaps of info on the procedures that examiners are told to follow (like how to give feedback etc). It was a blue background and it had a navigation bar on the left-hand side (and maybe the top as well). Anyone know the one I'm talking about? I thought I bookmarked it but mustn't have.

It's not www.drivingtesttips.ie : I've been using the video tutorials on that and it's very good but there was just a few extra things on this other site that I'd like to have another look at.

Thanks!

Can you check the history of your browser? If you were just using it the other day it should still be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jodyanne

I'm a bit of a techno-dope - how do you check your history?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jodyanne

Aha, sometimes even techno-dopes can figure it out. Thank you for the advice!

The website, if anyone is interested, is www.drivingschoolireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

jodyanne wrote: »
    Aha, sometimes even techno-dopes can figure it out. Thank you for the advice!

The website, if anyone is interested, is www.drivingschoolireland.com

No worries, I'll be having a look at that myself. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭TheElf

I've used that website a good bit, and the owner, John I think is his name, he's a dead on chap! Makes time to reply to every question in the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Won't help to know the major faults you get marked up on! Handy website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭J_R

TheElf wrote: »
    I've used that website a good bit, and the owner, John I think is his name, he's a dead on chap! Makes time to reply to every question in the forum.

Hi,

That's me. And only one correct answer given.

Advertisement