Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LF Active skilled players for Sunwell!

Options
  • 16-07-2008 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Hello everything,

Dedication are looking for a few members to help progression in Sunwell,

Looking for:
    Currently we are looking for (exceptional) players of the following classes:
    - 1 Warlock (Exceptional gear required)
    - 1 Arms Warrior (With excellent DPS gear and moderate tanking gear)
    - 1-2 Shadowpriests (Exceptional gear required)
    - 0-1 Mage (Exceptional gear required)
    - 0-1 Resto Druid (Exceptional gear required)
    - 0-1 BM hunter (Exceptional gear required)

We are always looking for other class's if your a skilled active player,

We raid 5 days a week,

Weds :: Sunwell/BT - first two boss's
    Thurs :: Finish BT
    Friday/Sat Off days
    Sunday :: Kill Illidan then sunwell
    Mon:: Sunwell
    Tues:: Sunwell

We will do MH in between for fun,

We are on
    Felmyst, But we haven't had any real gose on her, So she will be going down this week then we one shot twins :D

If your interested send me a tell ingame or reply here,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

For those that cant click the link in work or otherwise, it appears to be an alliance guild.

Also, if you could give us an idea of what you class as "exceptional gear", it might make it easier for interested people to consider applying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

taken from their website
    General Info:
    Server: Emeriss (PvP)
    Guild: Dedication
    Ranking: Split 2nd alliance side

Guild background
    Dedication was formed on 28 September 2007, we have been raiding for roughly 6 months so far and managed to clear all content up to Illidan and are currently working our way through "Sunwell Plateau" having Kalecgos saved, the truck Brutallus downed, and working our way to kill Felmyst. We have a solid roster of different classes for our raid setups and try our best to maximize our performance in order to clear the challenges/content this game has to offer.

Raiding times:
    Monday: 19:00 - 23:00
    Tuesday: 19:00 - 23:00
    Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00
    Thursday: 19:00 - 23:00
    Sunday: 18:00 - 23:00
    Additional raids on Friday/Saturday 25man/10man.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm kind of glad i dont have that much time to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Just reading their site, they raided for 10 hours straight with 40 wipes before they finally downed illidan ! Dedication eh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Seems to be a pretty standard play times for a server/faction 1st/2nd guild.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Uhm...Think Dedication were server 5-6th (on the Alliance side) at the time though some of the guilds infront of them (TFA/Oenis/Philan) subsequently disbanded. Overall I think that Dedication would have been 13-14th if we include the Horde guilds like Paradigma, RA, Requiem, etc.

Still haven't taken him down in Inq ofc ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Hi all,

Sorry i was in a rush when i posted the thread.

We are a hard working commited guild that wants to clear SWP before WOTLK.

We are on Felmyst atm, But have been unlucky like other guilds with some offline post. Its that time of the year.

We are hoping to get Felmyst down this week. Once she is down we will be on Kil'jaeden himself in no time.

We have a skilled dedicated soild raid. But like all guilds we have the odd retard! That seems to slow us down.

We are looking for skilled people who can commit the time to clear SWP,

TBH i want more IRISH people on vent!

@Evac101

Mate i used to play Horde on Emeriss BE Hunter, Up to two months ago when my other account got hacked, I was in Paradigma, mard, Requiem and Wipe faster at one point or another. And i can honestly say i enjoy my time more in Dedication, The people are more skilled and "Dedicated"

from my understanding, The guild has changed alot over the last 3 months, We are one of the best on server. And i can honestly say we will take fusion out once we down Felmyst.

If your looking for a Guild that is raiding all summer, That is skilled and Dedicated " Sorry i know its korny :( " Give me a shout ingame or on the forums,

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

I'm not going to comment any more past the fact that I was one of the officers involved in the efforts to integrate people from BBF into Inquisition when BBF died. The way that the former members of BBF left Inquisition (no notification, no thanks, no explanations, en masse) to form Dedication annoyed me. Don't get me wrong - Isberg has been a nice guy in all his dealings with me, but some of the core people in Dedication have shown themselves to me to be somewhat uncaring of how their actions affect others. That's one of the (many) reasons why I'll stick with my friendly, plodding along, guild and why I tend not to be overwhelming in my praise of Dedication.

Evac101 wrote: »
    I'm not going to comment any more past the fact that I was one of the officers involved in the efforts to integrate people from BBF into Inquisition when BBF died. The way that the former members of BBF left Inquisition (no notification, no thanks, no explanations, en masse) to form Dedication annoyed me. Don't get me wrong - Isberg has been a nice guy in all his dealings with me, but some of the core people in Dedication have shown themselves to me to be somewhat uncaring of how their actions affect others. That's one of the (many) reasons why I'll stick with my friendly, plodding along, guild and why I tend not to be overwhelming in my praise of Dedication.

Interesting, I don't know what has happened in the past. But i am going by how it is now. I have been in alot of guilds over the years and find Dedication to be a good grp of people, Yes we have the odd retard! and selfish fecker, Like all guilds,

But if your willing i would like to know the story, even send me a PM,

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kaien

Not sure what your status is on enhancement shamans, but My guild <Forte> disbanded about 2months ago, you might have seen it on MMO-champion.

Haven't raided hardcore since then and might be interested in starting up raiding again :P

I'm M'uru geared also and have some offspec resto gear (3t6). Armory - Miyo on mag. My nick was Kiho in forte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I'm thinking of starting a shadow priest.. will you wait for me to get 70?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

DRakE wrote: »
    I'm thinking of starting a shadow priest.. will you wait for me to get 70?

Frozen shadoweave in SP ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭starwidow

wat type of relm is it cause i'm will to switch for a well geared arms warrior and tons of raid experience.

reason i'm willing to switch is cause aoc raped our server and my guild just isn't raiding anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

aoc failed epically, theyll be back dont worry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭starwidow

yeah well their not back yet and the only time we get to raid is in an alliance and all that leads to is a wipe fest :(

Hello everyone, If you check our forums you will see how we are getting on :D

I would like some more Irish in the guild, ATM we need a good

Arms Warrior/Off Tank
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Resto Druidsx2

If your interested send me your amour links by PM with some info, I will contact you ASAP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

I c ye dont need anymore shadowpriests, good call imo, they are gonna be rubbish in the expansion anyway

Advertisement