Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children

Options
  • 16-07-2008 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I need advice as I am unsure what to do. Over the past 18 months I split up with my partner. We have a 3 1/2 year old little girl. There have been good and bad times over these 18 months but both of us care dearly for our daughter. I now live about 50 miles away. Over the past 6 months our arguments became stronger, all to do with access, guardianship and areas like that. My ex partner never once stopped me seeing my daughter but over recent times, overnight access in my home became an issue. We both agreed that a lot of the arguments were personal and not really relted to our child. We have recently started talking a lot more clearer and about responsibilities about our daughters future and I am happy with that. I have a concern, and it is about me stying overnight in my ex partners home - I am wondering is this right, would it effect my daughter in time, the fact that sometimes I am there, sometimes not. Any advice or questions would be appreciated.

Advertisement