Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nobody Playing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Its funny you know i was in a great guild on the culture pvp we built a huge city altho it had no one in it i played a barbarian first it was fun but kind of ended up being the same thing over n over again chop chop lvld him to 40 then i rerolled a guardian great fun to 55 altho its dmg was nerfed and i was fine with that but then i found out that armor rating counts for nothing ! in pvp wtf is up with that ?

So before my free time was up i thought id try a necro even tho i hadnt heard good things about them pritty crap in pvp but it was great fun in pve for aoe it was the most fun i had in aoc then for some reasson they nerfed the pants off necro's and i became useless so i just stoped playing. The most anoying thing is they never even listed the dam changes in the patch notes
    they really need to get there act in order its a joke at failcom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Was away for three weeks, back last night, cancelled subscription 10 minutes ago, RIP AoC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I just joined.

Are the Wolves dead? Cause I joined Fury.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

I'd stay clear of fury unless u fancy being part of the Ruski corporation there, personally id stay well clear of the game, tis about half done, and wont be anywhere near finished till christmas

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'd stay clear of fury unless u fancy being part of the Ruski corporation there, personally id stay well clear of the game, tis about half done, and wont be anywhere near finished till christmas

Actually, I think RUS Corp have largely quit AoC and gone back to Eve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Why pick up AoC at Christmas when you could probably get Darkfall!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

If its not half done at this stage it would be pretty pointless to pick up at Christmas because it will have collapsed in terms of subscribers.
    I hope the developers learn a lesson from the failure of AOC, don't put out a half done game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Funky wrote: »
    Why pick up AoC at Christmas when you could probably get Darkfall!
    Christmas 2009 right? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Kiith wrote: »
    Christmas 2009 right? :p

They said the target was 2008

*crosses fingers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Tried it for a few weeks, Game is still at alpha never mind beta. Shouldn't have been released for at least another few months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Played it for two weeks then cancelled it.

Reason -
    It is not complete they should not have released this game yet.
    Game is more or less still in a beta stage classes constantly nerfed really pissed me of i rolled a necro it was grand at the start, then all of a sudden patch in June brought out made the class completly unplayable.

Bugs toons getting stuck the amount of crashes was unreal, and the severe lag spikes, not worth the monthly subscription... it had the potential to be a great game but Funcom just destroyed it.
    Waiting for Warhammer online now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

Played for the "free" month, cancelled before subscription.

Main reasons for quitting:

1.) Buggy,
    2.) lack of content,
    3.) Lack of online support
    4.) Ruskies... They broke my ignore list :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JesterWX

Niska wrote: »
    Played for the "free" month, cancelled before subscription.

Main reasons for quitting:

1.) Buggy,
    2.) lack of content,
    3.) Lack of online support
    4.) Ruskies... They broke my ignore list :(

Damn Ruskies, Today Georgia, tomorrow Cimmeria....

Advertisement