Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales

Options
  • 16-07-2008 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

What happened to the Coonagh car boot sale?

Are there any others around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

There was one on Sunday in Newcastle West, at the GAA club beside the Ballygowan building. I think it is a regular thing out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Azphyxi8 wrote: »
    What happened to the Coonagh car boot sale?

Are there any others around?

The same thing that happens to most car boot sales in Ireland - they get taken over by a certain community we all know and love and everyone stops going

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

There is one in Castletownroche every fortnight. There is also one in Rathcormark once a month.

There is a new one every Sunday in the city center car park ( between Roches St and Thomas St ), I haven't been to this one yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

elmolesto, I went to the one in the car park this Sunday-no sign of anyone. The park attendant said they stopped 2 weeks ago. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

FutureGuy wrote: »
    elmolesto, I went to the one in the car park this Sunday-no sign of anyone. The park attendant said they stopped 2 weeks ago. :(

Sorry about that. I went there 3/4 weeks ago and it was rubbish.

Try the one in Castletownroche it's running for years and it's quite big.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

There used to be one in tomeygraney(sp) near scarraiff, don't
    know if it went the same way as the rest. check the buy & sell theres
    surely a few on around somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

The car-boot sale that was held in the Thomas street car park has moved to the Milk market from 10am to 12 as far as I know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement