Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horse for sale websites?

Options
  • 16-07-2008 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good horse for sale websites, maybe websites from riding schools/private yards? I think I know of all the big ones, irishhorsetrader, horsehunter, horses.ie, horseyplay.ie, donedeal etc!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ell

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

Thanks :) think I may have found something so wish me luck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

<snip>

:D

<snip>
    :D

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,514 ✭✭✭✭fits

Keep on topic please.

fits wrote: »
    Keep on topic please.

If s/he has something to say to me, let them say it rather than hide behind sarcasm and an emoticon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,514 ✭✭✭✭fits

When I say keep on topic, I mean it.

Infracted.

Next person to play up gets a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

So OT did you buy a horse yet?

Have a few to go see but I'm not rushing into anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

KG, how long have you been looking for a horse now?

too long IMO but is there a problem with taking time to find the right horse or do you recommend that I just go out and buy the first one I see whether it happens to have vices etc or not?

I was only asking.... No need to bite my head off! It just seems that you're not having much luck, which is a pity, especially when you've been looking for so long! We were looking for 18 months before we found the ideal pony for my brother, so I know exactly how long it can take!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Kens

I'm in a similar boat I've been searching for over a year and its so frustrating.

The YO where i ride sensing my frustration has give me option of buying the horse i use for my lessons at a huge reduction only if I keep her on half livery at the yard for a year & if they can use her for some of the lessons

that might be an option ?

convert wrote: »
    I was only asking.... No need to bite my head off! It just seems that you're not having much luck, which is a pity, especially when you've been looking for so long! We were looking for 18 months before we found the ideal pony for my brother, so I know exactly how long it can take!

apologies for snapping, I've just come to expect criticism a bit!
    but yeah it's really difficult to find the right horse, much more difficult than I anticipated before I actually started looking seriously! Hopefully something will turn up before the summer is over though.

No problem!

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Kens

KG, How's your search going ? any luck yet ?

• Advertisement

have a few to look at now which is progress lol. any luck yourself? have you been to see many?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 padraigosul

Not sure what type of horse you are looking for but have you looked at Paradering.ie? Hope it helps you on your search!

Please do not drag up threads that are 6 years old just to pimp a website.

Thanks.

/Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement