Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today's TdF stage

Options
  • 16-07-2008 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Who do you think will win?

I'm going with Millar -far enough back now to be allowed go in a breakaway

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

A day for the break to stick I'd say and if that's the case, it's almost impossible to call. The big teams may want to keep their powder dry for the Alps and the climbs in the second half of the stage may keep the sprinters teams at bay. Euskaltel have done nothing of note yet and will want to get some return before leaving their heartland. Caisse d'Epargne will be looking for stages after Valverde's collapse. And the French will always have a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭obried26

Why isn't the stage being shown live on either TG4 or Eurosport today?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

According to the Eurosport website, it's on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

el tonto wrote: »
    According to the Eurosport website, it's on today.

They are showing it - just waiting on the international coverage to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Eurosport's coverage tends to start around 1.30 -Monday was an exception due to difficulty of the stage, and the moves that could be made

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭stuf

Who do you think will win?

I'm going with Millar -far enough back now to be allowed go in a breakaway

Patriotism aside - he'd better not after I dropped him from my fantasy team :)

I think Ricco might try it on again today after the rest today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

Too flat for Ricco. I'd say San D are going to keep quiet for a few days or people will start talking.

I'd do for a french win today. Its due.Vockler?? maybe Casar?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Foix is a very nice place, look out for the castle :)

Go CSC!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

http://es.justin.tv/kamtronistv

for anybody tyring to get a stream online.

Advertisement