Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of the Silly Season

Options
  • 16-07-2008 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I'm sick of the silly season.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Too much talk of Berbatov and Keane going. Neither of whom have squashed the rumours. The sooner this silly season is over the better. Get this transfer stuff out of the way as soon as possible and let the side settle into a team that will win games and trophies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

agree 100% cant wait until sept 1st,at least then we will know what we have to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

The thing now though is that the silly season never ends. When the window does close the papers just start talking out of their hoop about who's gonna go where in the next window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

It does seem to go on all the time now. Getting fed up with it but will have to sweat it out for another 6 weeksish! i suppose signing Modric so early this tear seems to have started it so early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Sligo Spur wrote: »
    It does seem to go on all the time now. Getting fed up with it but will have to sweat it out for another 6 weeksish! i suppose signing Modric so early this tear seems to have started it so early.

How long before the papers link Modric with a move away from Spurs!!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

yep,sick to the teeth of it all and if we lose berbs and keano i will be ten times sicker.:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement