Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Carlsberg Comedy Festival 24th-27th July***

• 16-07-2008 12:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

There's a comedy festival coming up soon - http://www.carlsbergcomedy.com/ 24-27th July

Anyone interested, I can organise it if there's a few interested :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Feeonaw

The comedy festival was great fun last year! I reckon I'll go alright :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

I'm interested:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Hi Feeonaw, what way does it work, do you book tickets to individual gigs.?

What day would suit, I'm free Friday/Saturday, and can bring my GF as well :)

Would an afternoon show suit, like 3-4pm and soak up some of the atmosphere?

I reckon a Saturday would suit me and Roo best...the tickets are sold individually and the prices are all different! Reuben is gonna be playing Sat at 3pm and he's brilliant. Roo knows who the best comedians are so I'll just check with him what show he reckons would be the best. David O'Doherty is great too. Oh the choice! ;) Oh yeah, Adam Hills is hilarious. Last year he pulled off his artificial leg and hopped over (at very high speed I might add) to this annoying womans table and kicked over her pint with it! That was class.

Ok - how does this suit? (Roo's recommendation - and he knows his comedy)

Iveagh Theatre Sat 9.30pm
    Louis C.K. &
    Ardal O' Hanlon &
    MC Barry Murphy

There's still tickets available but I'd say they'll disappear fast!

I'm gonna book these when I get home so if you wanna come with just let me know :)

• Advertisement

Right - I'm gonna try booking these tickets for me and Roo now so if anyone else is interested I'll just be leaving it up to you to book some for yourselves :) Yay! Should be fun.

Ok - we're going to see Reuben Sat 3pm and then Ardal O'Hanlon & Louis CK Sat 9.30pm.

If anyone else is going to the same shows, just PM me!

Advertisement