Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saffron

• 16-07-2008 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Does anybody know where I can pick up some Saffron in either Dublin or Drogheda?

Thanks

EireEV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

I saw a little pack of it recently in the tesco special ingredients shelves in Merrion. Expensive stuff, think it was €4.10 or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Try any supermarket worth its salt! Seriously... any of them i have ever been in has it. Any Tesco or supervalu etc. Even some larger Spar might have some.

What you making? Paella??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Beanstalk wrote: »
    I saw a little pack of it recently in the tesco special ingredients shelves in Merrion. Expensive stuff, think it was €4.10 or something

+ 1 for that, range might not be available in all stores so try one of the bigger ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

In lots of supermarkets, and a ripoff, try ebay for cheaper bulk amounts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

M&S have it too...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MzFusspot

If you're over the Northside I saw it behind the counter in the Madina store on Parnell st (just out the back of t'Ilac)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭gerrytack@hotma

buying saffron in Ireland is a rip off.we stock up on holidays abroad. if u know someone heading off ask them to get some. its in all supermarkets, dirt cheap and better quality.

Advertisement