Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

It's just a three inch ring, isn't it? Any kichen shop should have it. There's a good place down Oliver Plunkett street (I think), but even a supermarket should have scone rings that size.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Nikster

I'll try that place on oliver plunkett st. I think I know where you're on about. Those vanilla cheesecakes on the f word last night looked gorgeous and I have to try them

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Or try Delia's on Carey's Lane.

Where is Carey's Lane?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If it is just a mould for setting stuff you could just get some wavin pipe and saw them to size, then wrap the wavin in cling film.

You can also get sets of tupperware containers or dips in round shapes, get a stanley and but the bottom off. They might be tapered though.

You could also get a tin of something, like a small wide tin of beans, and just take the lid off both ends so you have a ring.

• Advertisement

They're great ideas rubadub

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Nikster wrote: »
    Where is Carey's Lane?

Down the side of the Body Shop on Patrick's Street.

Advertisement