Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair Man

Options
  • 16-07-2008 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

A woman has a problem with her closet door, it was falling every time a bus was passing by.

So she called a repair man.

The repairman comes and sees that indeed, the door falls out every time when a bus passes by.

"OK, I am gonna see what is going on, just close the door behind me" and he steps into the closet.

At that time the husband comes from work, opens the closet and finds the repairman.

Husband: "What the hell are you doing here!"

Repairman: "Well, you are not going to believe it, but I am waiting for a bus!":o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Hahhahaahah good one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

did you make that up rocky? honestly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

tossy wrote: »
    did you make that up rocky? honestly!

Eh

ermmm

ahhhhh

Yeah...I have way too much time on my hands at the moment :rolleyes:

Very quite in this asylum :P

I did put a donation in the poor bosca for me sins though ;)

More like a blank cheque :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That's really funny - well done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

In my Defence...I was clinically Insane at the time.

Under section 6, paragraph 4, line 2, it states,

"The party of the first part should be in this document be known as the party of the second class"

This as Hagar pointed is the "Insanity Clause"

Some people don't like it in their contracts, but I believe in a "Sanity Clause":eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement