Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holidays

Options
  • 16-07-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I've just been told i can take a weeks holidays this week, unfortunatly its the only week we can take.

i've searching and searching and searching and yet i can't find a good "Last Minute Deal" that i always hear people going on about...!? :mad:

can anyone please recommend a good, reliable website or travel agents in town that can help...

thanks in advance

ash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I know my old house mates used to just go up to the air port and take up cancelations. It's dirt cheap once you don't care where you end up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Any bricks and mortar travel agents will have last minute/week/fortnight specials.

Last year I could've went to Fuerteventura for a week for €159 but instead we chose to go on the €599 option as it was Wed to Wed and much nicer hotel.

Just make sure it's not the suprise option, where they will assign your accommodation upon your arrival at your holiday spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 xashx

i've been ringing around all day and every travel agent told me this weekend it the worst for special offers because of the rain and even a few of them said its appartently builders holidays (which i always thought was first 2 weeks in August) so i'm fairly screwed i'd say. :mad: the cheapest i can get is Malta, €569. :confused: i just dont know where everyone is getting these great offers ! typical!
    i thought it would be a matter of calling around and that would be it !:rolleyes:

Do you mean your holidays are over this sunday or you have another week holidays next week?

http://www.budgettravel.ie/specials/

Some options there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

thanks a million for your suggestions, i'm definetly gonna try outside kilkenny now, fair play to ya for the links ! :)

Do you mean your holidays are over this sunday or you have another week holidays next week?

i'm in work this week but i am starting in a different department in 3 weeks time and the only week they're giving me for holidays is next week. its just the way its working out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

worth having a look at cheaptickets.com its hit or miss alot of time but I got flights to new york for 300 euros in may and with the crap dollar everything in the states is pretty cheap.

sounds good, i'll give it a try, cheers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement