Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room for rent Munster Ave..

Options
  • 16-07-2008 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Hope it's okay to post here, mods remove it if not..

Basically, story is, myself and a friend found a great apartment, big spacious and bright, and need to fill a single room asap. (375pm) We have it on hold till we find someone, and the date to move in is August 1st..

Living with two girls, mid twenties, professionals (and part time studying!)..no pics will be provided;)

It's in a gated block, which a balcony, all mod cons, and recently painted etc..
    plus in a lively location in town!! Rooftop terrace also:)

PM me if anyone is interested or knows anyone who may be!! It's fab and I would hate to let it go!

www.daft.ie/2584509

is the link but they are photos from the one two doors down, dont know whay the agency did that, as the apt we saw was way nicer to be honest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 EasterIsland

So ye expect me to pay the same for a single room as ye are paying for a double.:eek:

Ha.... get outta here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Living with two girls, mid twenties, professionals (and part time studying!)..no pics will be provided;)

pix or it's not true...
    So ye expect me to pay the same for a single room as ye are paying for a double.:eek:

Ha.... get outta here!!!

You don't know that? Maybe they are paying more than 375pcm?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Ha.... get outta here!!!

Where did you come up with that scenario??!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 EasterIsland

My maths were slightly off but still

Apartment To Let - €1,150 Monthly from your link

1150-375 = 775 so thats 387.50 for the double

So 387.50-375 = 12.50 extra for a double room over a single :P

I'd be wanting a double room in that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Right, here we go, as i said, the photos etc are not the ones of the actaul apartment, so the apartment in question has one double and two single..maths were 400/375/375..the rest of the house space is really huge..check your facts before getting irate. I didnt purposly neglect to mention there were two singles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭coillcam

PM sent

Advertisement