Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECHO1 releasing a P90,.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

That should make a lot of people happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

How do you know its not the well?

They did a later model that was a closer copy of the TM, and echo 1 are just re-branders, I'd be impressed if they got their hands on a clone before it was announced or released by the clone company themselves.

Speculation time!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Motosam wrote: »
    How do you know its not the well?

They did a later model that was a closer copy of the TM, and echo 1 are just re-branders, I'd be impressed if they got their hands on a clone before it was announced or released by the clone company themselves.

Speculation time!

Coz i have that well, its called te "R9" and thats defo not one of them.,
    the well one as ya said, is a TM clone and uses TM mags etc.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i would say its the long rummered china clone and echo one have just brought up the complete first batch, echo one to do research and manufacture there own items, it must be from somewhere else question is where

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

guess whos getting one of those right away?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

i hope im not but by god its tempting.

vtec wrote: »
    Coz i have that well, its called te "R9" and thats defo not one of them.,
    the well one as ya said, is a TM clone and uses TM mags etc.,

Yup, thats the one I thought it could have been.

I expect JG or some manufacturer to announce a p90 now soon :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

just reading arnies thread on this, my money is on JG, they will have to go along way to beat the TM version one of the best bits of kit i've come across

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

tm p90 is fantastic as stock
    brilliant accuracy superb hop

a jg p90 will be interesting but even tho i'm a jg fan i think they do big and powerful better than small and deadly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

never understood the p90 fetish :p

duel wielding might be interesting...

• Advertisement

not a fetish they are highly accurate with a range superior to aegs with 50 more fps and ideal for mobility be it cqb or woodland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

They look weird :p The tri-rail caters for those with both a P90 fetish and a RIS/RAS accessories problem LOL

I dont like them at all but id probably get one if this clone is decent and priced well, i dont go for the whole "it has a long barrel" kinda stuff some P90 owners say, my stubby is the same size as a P90, takes stanags and has range to rival a primary AEG and its only firing 240ish fps, so if i use it as a secondary i dont have to carry extra mags., :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Hah the clone may be cheap but can you put a price on your dignity :D :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

CA....I'm waiting....sportsline P90 should be out by now....

CA....I'm waiting....sportsline P90 should be out by now....

strippy mc gearason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Tigger wrote: »
    strippy mc gearason

Try the sportsline MP5. They work perfectly. The P90 will hopefully follow their footsteps...

i think that ca need to pull something out of the bag and that a good p90 could do it
    but the tm one is well priced and very good outa the box

metal would be nice but how much more metal would ca put into a sports line

i cant see CA using metal parts on their P90 really, I saw their MP5 sportline yesterday and its extremely plasticy, it has the webbed reciever instead of the usuall MP5k type which is nice but it just looks too "Toymaster-ish" for my liking,.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

mmm.but this is what i expect their 'sportline',and classic army in my view wouldnt dish out metal parts on a AEG that ranges in price the 100s euros.
    but yes im excited about the echo p90

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Anything made by Classic Army is junk at the minute....

Beast ASI wrote: »
    Anything made by Classic Army is junk at the minute....

A beast post, 'tis gospel!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

its a galaxy p90 thats being rebadged the galaxy is a direct tm clone unlike the wells junker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

P90s R teh uber sexz0r!

Seriously though, they're nice, light and they do the job as well as any other AEG.

ooh i found this

october 08

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

vtec wrote: »
    i cant see CA using metal parts on their P90 really, I saw their MP5 sportline yesterday and its extremely plasticy, it has the webbed reciever instead of the usuall MP5k type which is nice but it just looks too "Toymaster-ish" for my liking,.

Haha, MP5K Toymaster. It actually sounds like a real variant. There's a Bushmaster M4, why not a Toymaster M4!

Gatling wrote: »
    its a galaxy p90 thats being rebadged the galaxy is a direct tm clone unlike the wells junker

wrong, and wrong again...
    Word on the street is JG are making it, and the Well IS a TM clone, not a great one, but a clone none the less...

Advertisement