Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free shipping, plus ink for first order- inkclub

• 16-07-2008 6:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

inkclub_logo_372.gifMust use this link

Order the items during July and they deliver them without shipping charge (worth € 4.95).

*This offer is only valid for orders made until 07/08/2008. The shipping charge will automatically be removed from your order before you complete it*

New customers can order an ink cartridge for € 0 for most Epson & Canon printers. For HP & Lexmark printers, a free pack of photo paper for € 0.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I have ordered from before, decent enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭boardsie08

i just tried ordering something from them, filled in my credit card info etc.. and on the last page before I send the order the postage charge is still showing up as 4.95.

I'm at the final step in ordering, on the page to "Send order"

Can anyone confirm that I'll get free shipping if I send the order with the shipping charge showing?

Would be nice to get free shipping..

And yeah, I used the link above too! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

boardsie08 wrote: »
    i just tried ordering something from them, filled in my credit card info etc.. and on the last page before I send the order the postage charge is still showing up as 4.95.

I'm at the final step in ordering, on the page to "Send order"

Can anyone confirm that I'll get free shipping if I send the order with the shipping charge showing?

Would be nice to get free shipping..

And yeah, I used the link above too! :)

No, dont click, it should so shipping charge as €0.00, what happened for me, i will try check the link to make sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Must use the link above. Click the link ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

random wrote: »
    Must use the link above. Click the link ?

I changed the link, and is working for me, but the old one did too :confused:

Let me know..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Unfortunately they don't do free ink for my Canon, or anything that uses similar ink i.e. the Canon iP1600, iP1700, iP1800, iP2600, MP140, MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP210, MP450, MP460, MP470, MX300, MX310 inkjet.

It's glossy paper for me then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Thanks

just order free paper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭ixtlan

Hi guys,

Yes, the free stuff is great but they seem a little expensive if you are going to buy later.

I have a Epson CX3200...
    http://www.inkjet.ie sells black and colour OEMs for €5 each with approx €5 delivery

inkclub is €24.95 for black, and €19.25 for colour, plus €4.95 delivery... and those are the OEM cartridge prices...

Ix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Got my free paper.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 28 AlonsoX

ixtlan wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Yes, the free stuff is great but they seem a little expensive if you are going to buy later.

I have a Epson CX3200...
    http://www.inkjet.ie sells black and colour OEMs for €5 each with approx €5 delivery

inkclub is €24.95 for black, and €19.25 for colour, plus €4.95 delivery... and those are the OEM cartridge prices...

Ix.
    No you are wrong they are the compatible prices!
    I have the same printer a CX3200 but I only use original cartridges, the way i look at is if you buy a petrol car you dont put diesel in it
    I have done a survey on pricing on the T040 and T041 cartridge for both original and compatible cartridges and some of the prices are just criminal.
    Shipping prices range from free to €8.47. With delvery services some sent by ordinary snail mail others by registered post or courier

The prices below are for two cartridges , one colour and one black

Original OEM Cartridges
    _________________Price____Delivery_____Total

www.inkjet.ie _______NA_______NA______NA
    www.12ink.ie _____91.75_____Free_____91.75
    www.inkclub.com __83.56_____4.95_____88.51
    www.inkspot.ie ____77.39_____6.00_____83.39

Compatible Cartridges
    _________________Price__Delivery_____Total

www.inkjet.ie ____10.00_____5.00_____15.00
    www.12ink.ie ____19.36_____8.47_____27.83
    www.inkclub.com _44.20_____4.95_____49.15
    www.inkspot.ie ____9.50_____6.00_____15.50

All I can say about inkclub is beware of Greeks bearing gifts. For compatibles they are over three times dearer than the lowest no wonder they can give a free cartridge away

The 1/2 price ink Ireland site I would hate to see what they would charge if they were charging full price, they are almost TWICE as dear not half price, maybe they should change the name of the site
    Shop around the irish companies are cheaper

• Advertisement
Advertisement