Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know when NEXT start their summer sale?

• 16-07-2008 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Anyone have any ideas when NEXT will start their summer sale, they usually open their stores at 5AM on the first morning of their sale???

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Magzr

Cheers for that!! To bed early friday nite

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭car

Would it actually be worth my while go there at 5am for the start of the sale, as I normally get it late on a saturday or a sunday for these sales and there is only rubbish left. I would love to get some of their furniture if they were on sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Miffed

It would be well worth you while to go at 5am. I went to the Xmas sale at 4am and when i was leaving at 5.30am the rails were empty. Got loads of stuff. Check what time your local Next opens at as some are opening at 4am. I will be in the que early. Happy Shopping!

Advertisement