Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the story?

Options
  • 16-07-2008 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea what the 2 young black lads outside hmv are trying to talk to people about? At first I thought they were just the normal charity guys you get harrased by everyday but they don't seem to have clipboards or hi viz tops or any of that gear! I saw them have a shouting match with an old man today!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea what the 2 young black lads outside hmv are trying to talk to people about? At first I thought they were just the normal charity guys you get harrased by everyday but they don't seem to have clipboards or hi viz tops or any of that gear! I saw them have a shouting match with an old man today!!

It appears to be Focus Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

Didnt one of them dress up as the limericks 95fm "banker"..he had loads of people then coming up asking him was he the banker...good thinkin..

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

It could be for the hanley center. I often see them on grafton st up here in Dublin and have seen them on Cruises st the odd time when i'm at home. I think they target younger people or something.

Advertisement