Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Scars on Broadway

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Im interested alright. There like system but mixed with a bit of grunge or somthing from what iv seen. However i feel that there single is a bit repetitive to the max.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Everything I've heard of them so far has been quite repetitive, that said I do love a lot of the guitar work

I couldnt really stand some of the later SOAD songs where Darons vocal contribution was increasing, his voice is just really annoying imo. I'll probably still pick up the album out of interest but I really dont see it being as big as Serj's Elect the Dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Picked up the album yesterday, pretty disappointing tbh. The songs are all so god damned repetitive, there's about 4 or 5 good songs out of 15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Alex Kidd

I haven't heard much of them, Daron apparently was primary writer/composer for SOAD so expect much of the same from Scars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

it's ok, wasn't overly impressed at first but it's growing on me.
    funny, kill each other/live forever and 3005 and very good although chemicals may be one of the worst songs i've heard in a long time. the rest is not bad, like I said, it's growing on me.

overall, not bad, but disappointing considering who it's by.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 keel08

Elect the Dead was crap this album will be crap.it all sounds like SOAD which is really that great either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eric the head

got the album. it's average at best. a poor soad album.

Advertisement