Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

question about warrentee

• 16-07-2008 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭

to redeem a 360 warranty do i need proof of purchase like with the ps3 or just the manufacture date?

asking because theres fairly decently priced ones in a pawn shop(made in 2007) up town and would like to know exactly how fubarred ill be if it fecks itself up

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

weeder wrote: »
    to redeem a 360 warranty do i need proof of purchase like with the ps3 or just the manufacture date?

asking because theres fairly decently priced ones in a pawn shop(made in 2007) up town and would like to know exactly how fubarred ill be if it fecks itself up

Mmmm warranty would be fine as all you need is the serial on the back however if the xbox was ever opened or flashed then the warranty is void.Make sure to check that before you purchase one.You should check out gamestop as well their prices are good for 2nd hand xbox's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

around what price, this is the arcade model and its around 120 which i find rather good,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I seen a premium console for €85 in Cavan. That's very good, but I suspect there's something wrong with it. I would be willing to pay alot more for something that is guaranteed to work. But I'll ring up a lad from Meath I know, those lads are always keen on picking out any bargain the scabby bastards!! :)

Advertisement